PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Am I screwed or is it not too late?

Dastor
10-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Basically I thought it would be cool to summon a dragon even though I figured I wouldn't be able to handle it. I have like an army size of 12 and the only person in my army who is active enough to help is my brother with a stamina of no less than 5 :D I do around 2500 with the power strikes. However, I don't think I can take this dragon down in the time given, has anyone got an idea on how I could kill it on my own?

Energy: 154
Stamina: 29
Attack: 17
Level: 40-something

(I didn't write this in the recruit section because I don't want to add a whole bunch of people I don't know to my facebook, srry)

Cheers!

Dawny
10-23-2009, 10:34 PM
It's highly doubtful that you'll be able to kill it on your own. MAYBE if everyne in your army applies every bit of it's stamina. But that's still iffy.

KFC
10-23-2009, 10:40 PM
level 40 puts you in the range to summon a Frost Dragon. With your stamina I don't think you're going to take it down alone.

The only chance you have is use favor points to refill your stamina repeatedly. You may also have to stay up all or set an alarm clock for ever 20 minutes so you don't lose any recharge time by having your stamina full and waiting for you while you sleep.

Gerald
10-24-2009, 02:22 AM
A few Recharges by way of the Oracle and using Favor Points might well be in order lol. With Stamina of only 29, you'd have a hard fight taking out a Green on your own without spending some real LONG quality time either staring at your screen or waking up about every 4 hours or less.

With my own Stamina at 120 when full, I'm not so very certain I could do a Blue/Frost Dragon as a Solo act except POSSIBLY on a weekend when I had absolutely nothing else of ANY importance to do lol.

http://www.facebook.com/Shorty.Flanagan?ref=profile

I also have a second account that I use mostly for sending the free gifts and questing, with it's stamina staying at the default 10. I've pulled it into a few Dragon Fights and done damage in excess of 100K, but only when I had PLENTY of spare time. #2 is a mere 26 level

HouseNdaHouse
10-24-2009, 04:08 AM
Basically I thought it would be cool to summon a dragon even though I figured I wouldn't be able to handle it. I have like an army size of 12 and the only person in my army who is active enough to help is my brother with a stamina of no less than 5 :D I do around 2500 with the power strikes. However, I don't think I can take this dragon down in the time given, has anyone got an idea on how I could kill it on my own?

Energy: 154
Stamina: 29
Attack: 17
Level: 40-something

(I didn't write this in the recruit section because I don't want to add a whole bunch of people I don't know to my facebook, srry)

Cheers!

JOin a group like Dragon Slayers United and post your dragon (assuming there is time left) and hope ppl are available to help. meanwhile go to the "join me/add me" forum and start building a giant army.