PDA

View Full Version : Are they really this bad?

CastleYst
02-14-2011, 08:19 AM
I thot they were the top battle guild, what a trashing that was dished out to them ;)

No excuses for the trashing definitely as i found this on their guild page:
Guild Description
Applicants (without prior approval) must have at least: 1 battle general, att/def combined of 2000, and the desire to battle 2x/day as a team player. Please include a brief introduction. Joining the best means you have to be the best. ;)

Since most battle twice daily, means it's a truth scoreline and not a freak result surely :p

Christopher Gallagher
02-14-2011, 08:20 AM
*chuckles politely*

This will be fun.

solkyro
02-14-2011, 08:30 AM
ahahahahaha

as i remember, it was fpinoy CA II that was challenged not fpinoy CA I :rolleyes:

Ginger The Hutt
02-14-2011, 08:35 AM
*agrees with Christopher*

Pang
02-14-2011, 08:36 AM
lol talking about rubbing salt to the wounds...hey, they are still #1 in the leaderboard! :D

RABID
02-14-2011, 08:42 AM
ahahahahaha

as i remember, it was fpinoy CA II that was challenged not fpinoy CA I :rolleyes:
You have a much better memory than CastleYst.... and the rest of pinoy, for that matter.

solkyro
02-14-2011, 08:44 AM
You have a much better memory than CastleYst.... and the rest of pinoy, for that matter.

i did fire up the challenge thread for fpinoy CA II :p

solkyro
02-14-2011, 08:47 AM
I thot they were the top battle guild, what a trashing that was dished out to them ;)

No excuses for the trashing definitely as i found this on their guild page:
Guild Description
Applicants (without prior approval) must have at least: 1 battle general, att/def combined of 2000, and the desire to battle 2x/day as a team player. Please include a brief introduction. Joining the best means you have to be the best. ;)

Since most battle twice daily, means it's a truth scoreline and not a freak result surely :p

need i remind you that the challenge was for fpinoy CA II :rolleyes:

RABID
02-14-2011, 08:56 AM
i did fire up the challenge thread for fpinoy CA II :p
It's a waste of time though...sad to say...pinoy II does not have the true strength to fight it's own battles and must therefore rely on the "less than honorable" method of combining the strongest of all it's guilds.....much like a yappy lapdog would hide behind a Doberman:p

solkyro
02-14-2011, 08:59 AM
It's a waste of time though...sad to say...pinoy II does not have the true strength to fight it's own battles and must therefore rely on the "less than honorable" method of combining the strongest of all it's guilds.....much like a yappy lapdog would hide behind a Doberman:p

i'd rather see a fight between the original fpinoy CA II vs corv corps than that older farce to really see who's the top 1 :rolleyes: :p

WAR LORD
02-14-2011, 09:01 AM
i'd rather see a fight between the original fpinoy CA II vs corv corps than that older farce to really see who's the top 1 :rolleyes: :p
agreee :D if they have the gutts to do so :D

Christopher Gallagher
02-14-2011, 09:02 AM

Top 1? Who's that?

solkyro
02-14-2011, 09:02 AM
Top 1? Who's that?

the 1 leading in the ranks :rolleyes::p

Christopher Gallagher
02-14-2011, 09:08 AM
the 1 leading in the ranks :rolleyes::p

Oh :( That'd be cool, to be number one..

solkyro
02-14-2011, 09:13 AM
so, Castleyst (or for the rest of the fpinoy CA reading these thread), cat got your tongue ? :rolleyes::p

Pang
02-14-2011, 09:15 AM
Huh? I thought PvPvM is the no 1? :o

solkyro
02-14-2011, 09:21 AM
Huh? I thought PvPvM is the no 1? :o

in boobies ?
in spam ?
in "anything under the sun" topics ?

hell yeah! :D

RABID
02-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Solkyro.....you, Warlord and me should pick a time and date...then take a visit to pinoyII's camp....just to say "Hi". Of coarse it would be completely rude to show up with anything less than full stam.:D

CastleYst
02-14-2011, 09:55 AM

This's a big joke, they get challenge in the 1st place as per below link, then they get denied a marvelous trashing of the top battle guild when ppl start whining; if there's gonna be such a big whining, then dun bother challenge ppl since when win u brat and when lose u gonna said they cheat and is not a glorious victory anyway!!! This is irrelevant to the fact whether was it Chaos or CC who issued the challenge since ppl are being asked to re-shuffle and u can't tell who u're gonna meet in an auto-battle, could u, even if u arrange the time to launch battle together, there's possibility of not getting what u wanted. . .

http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=49524

Zidovain
02-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Steak, booze, wine, popcorn, hotdogs and a lapdance!

Ginger The Hutt
02-14-2011, 09:59 AM
Steak, booze, wine, popcorn, hotdogs and a lapdance!

sounds like quite a night out... got any photos as evidence?

Zidovain
02-14-2011, 10:03 AM
sounds like quite a night out... got any photos as evidence?

Not yet.. Will have my bachelor's party soon ;) very soon

mrwebb8825
02-14-2011, 10:37 AM
being #1 in GW now-a-days is roughly the equivalent of being the greatest ballerina in all of Oklahoma. :cool:

Ginger The Hutt
02-14-2011, 10:56 AM
being #1 in GW now-a-days is roughly the equivalent of being the greatest ballerina in all of Oklahoma. :cool:

it would be nice if being number one actually meant something... not like it does in most games like this... biggest CC user or glitch finder... :/

duoyiza
02-14-2011, 11:03 AM
@OP
If you're part of that battle, Corvs Corps manage to make the fight close until we took the last order in that battle which is FFA. No more orders has been made up to the last 2hrs of the battle til fPinoyCAguildI finished it the last 54mins. I'd say that there are problems that occurred during that battle but I won't spill it out. Should stay inside Corvs Corps.

The BSI requirement is there but not all have 2,000 combined. I would say that some have and over it and most are close to getting it.

Oh well, what's done is done :)

mozote420
02-14-2011, 11:07 AM
need i remind you that the challenge was for fpinoy CA II :rolleyes:

+1000000

Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

solkyro
02-14-2011, 11:41 AM
This's a big joke, they get challenge in the 1st place as per below link, then they get denied a marvelous trashing of the top battle guild when ppl start whining; if there's gonna be such a big whining, then dun bother challenge ppl since when win u brat and when lose u gonna said they cheat and is not a glorious victory anyway!!! This is irrelevant to the fact whether was it Chaos or CC who issued the challenge since ppl are being asked to re-shuffle and u can't tell who u're gonna meet in an auto-battle, could u, even if u arrange the time to launch battle together, there's possibility of not getting what u wanted. . .

http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=49524

need i freaking remind you that corv corps challenged fpinoy CA II (read fpinoy CA II) first before OC started that challenge

http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=49260

if you are going to reply to this thread, make sure that challenge has been responded. you've started a thread that was useless in the first place.

you fail to even remember the past

Korath the Blade
02-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Wait a minute... the topranked guild requires 2'000 att/def combined? A weakling like ME could apply?!?!

No way... this is an early April fool right?

davinity
02-14-2011, 12:20 PM
if fPinoy would have been smart, they would have transfered the people to their second guild. So they could have won and stayed #1 of the Leaderboard :D

I donīt get whats the deal. Has CorvCorps stopped recruiting since they challenged fPinoy? Helen is a nice new Member f.e.

Most top guilds try to win every battle and try to recruit strong active members as CorvCorps does/did and fPinoy does/did...

solkyro
02-14-2011, 12:26 PM
if fPinoy would have been smart, they would have transfered the people to their second guild. So they could have won and stayed #1 of the Leaderboard :D

I donīt get whats the deal. Has CorvCorps stopped recruiting since they challenged fPinoy? Helen is a nice new Member f.e.

Most top guilds try to win every battle and try to recruit strong active members as CorvCorps does/did and fPinoy does/did...

recruiting is acceptable

shuffling in between guilds with the same is different

davinity
02-14-2011, 12:37 PM
recruiting is acceptable

shuffling in between guilds with the same is different

nobody knows how the members will be distributed since that battle.

solkyro
02-14-2011, 12:43 PM
nobody knows how the members will be distributed since that battle.

nobody but themselves......

sigh, it's a disgrace........

Drunkzombie
02-14-2011, 01:41 PM
I dont see how its different, the pinoy have simpy mnged to get a comunity so big that they can have multiple guild.
Its as if they had thoushands of friends with activity and strenght that can join any of their guilds, something as pre-recruiting to any of the pinoys guilds.

WAR LORD
02-14-2011, 01:49 PM
we didnt say its cheating or something put i guess there was a specific challenge and fp pinoy merged her top players from the guilds to face CC i want to watch a fight with the ordinary FP pinoys and cc

solkyro
02-14-2011, 01:54 PM
I dont see how its different, the pinoy have simpy mnged to get a comunity so big that they can have multiple guild.
Its as if they had thoushands of friends with activity and strenght that can join any of their guilds, something as pre-recruiting to any of the pinoys guilds.

well, shuffling your guild members on other guild affiliates on a time that they are being questioned of their capabilities is rather distasteful

Drunkzombie
02-14-2011, 02:07 PM
I hear you on the distasteful part

dutsgarcia
02-14-2011, 03:45 PM
fPinoyCA-II declined the original challenge from CC. They admitted that they can't win that one. Then collectively with fPinoyCA-I, they put up a challenge of their own.

Here is the full text of the message posted in the chat log of the CC vs. OC battle and I quote:

"You challenge fPinoyCA-II for being no. 1 in GB.

fPinoyCA-II never claimed we're a better guild than anybody. We don't put it in our sig. You won't see it in our guild description.

Now we know what will happen if CC fights fPinoyCA-II. We'll be out in less than 3 hours. That much we admit. That would mean you're stronger than us. But we both know that already. Unfortunately, being strong has little to do with being on top of the leaderboard. We're a coin farming guild, that's all. We got to where we are not by being strong but by strategy, discipline, high level of participation, and just collectively having the single-mindedness of purpose to simply amass coins. We didn't plan on being no. 1 but that's what our efforts brought us. Again, it has little to do with being strong. But you challenged us anyway.

So fPinoyCA-II declines your challenge on the basis that doing so won't prove anything. We want to merrily go about our coin-farming way.

However, we want to put up a challenge of our own. In the ensuing discussions in the forum, your guild has managed to offend, not just fPinoyCA-II but a whole group of CA players with your racial slurs, unfounded accusations and incessant chaining of our weaker members. We have organized ourselves into one guild just for the purpose of fighting you in one GB. After this, I hope we could move on and could go back to what we all do best."

After posting the above, they posted a date and time. If CC didn't want to, they could have declined as well, and argued that it's fPinoyCA-II they wanted to fight. But they clicked at the appointed time. And so the one-sided battle happened.

jomo
02-14-2011, 03:49 PM
"unfounded accusations" ...lol

buckychudd
02-14-2011, 03:53 PM
In the ensuing discussions in the forum, your guild has managed to offend, not just fPinoyCA-II but a whole group of CA players with your racial slurs, unfounded accusations and incessant chaining of our weaker members.

How did I miss this? Can someone point me to that thread?

Virex
02-14-2011, 07:23 PM
How did I miss this? Can someone point me to that thread?

uhmm, i think it was not posted here at the forums..

fPinoyCA-II declined the original challenge from CC. They admitted that they can't win that one. Then collectively with fPinoyCA-I, they put up a challenge of their own.

Here is the full text of the message posted in the chat log of the CC vs. OC battle and I quote:

i saw this one.. but it was flooded by the comments from both guilds..

b_griffbot
02-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Here is exactly how it went down:

1. We suspected Pinoy of cheating due to their 9000+ coins per day average, and what appeared to be 3 alt officers. I issued this challenge to Judas:

"Corvintheus Corp would like to challenge your guild. Although I cannot confirm, it appears you have some alts in your guild and you are taking advantage of the "multiple collect" glitch. Let us know when you are available for a GB. Thanks."

Our GM then put the challenge on the forum.

2. After the challenge, the 3 alts were demoted and Pinoy II's points dropped to what I would consider a realistic amount. Judas popped up occasionally threatening us with attacks from some high level players if we hit any of them. I have no idea if anyone from CC was attacking his low level players. I also have not seen where the racial slurs came from.

3. 6 days later, Judas sends me a timer saying he accepts our challenge. Later he posted in our GB with OC that CC would beat Pinoy 2, so he issued a new challenge (but CC wasn't sure exactly what that challenge was going to be).

4. Day of the battle, Pinoy attacks CC members all day long, even though Judas sent us threats if we did the same. Then I get this e-mail from a Pinoy officer:

"Unfortunately, Jud is not online right now, and someone else is playing his character.

I was informed that you replied to his message regarding the battle of our guilds.

In behalf of the members of pCA, I would like to tell you that the battle is still on. Though of course, we do not know if we will be able to face each other during that time. As we all know, there are other guilds who may push the AB Button on that time.

Here is a link to the timer, and when the time becomes 0, just click the button. "

I don't think Judas was even playing in the GB, as the only comment in the battle log was actually polite, and another of his officers told me that he was on his way to Singapore.

5. Pinoy I kicked our butts. They were cool about it and a great guild to face.

That pretty much sums it up.

btw, we really are this "bad". Rub it in some more CC haters. How many times do we have to say that we are a farming guild? We are always looking for stronger members to become a truly powerful guild. We know our weaknesses, but openly accept and set up challenges with stronger guilds.

b_griffbot
02-14-2011, 09:06 PM
And as far as the accusations that CC is cheating, we are more than willing to provide our GB links. Then you can manually tally our points and confirm for yourselves that we are NOT abusing the multiple collect glitch.

xeyzhan
02-14-2011, 09:17 PM
So fPinoyCA-II declines your challenge on the basis that doing so won't prove anything. We want to merrily go about our coin-farming way.

#1 ranking is irrelevant. PCA II is about farming coins for its members. The emotional gratification of using a platoon army guild to take out a supply depot guild is a prestigious one.

castleagemaster
02-14-2011, 10:18 PM
http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=49514

Death of Rats
02-14-2011, 10:22 PM
Enough. You want to find out if they are good or bad: meet them on the battlefield. Subject closed.