PDA

View Full Version : Commander Plates

wkdkryz
10-21-2009, 10:56 AM
where do i get them ? :(

Lena Gkika
10-21-2009, 11:28 AM
where do i get them ? :(

from the smith, it is unlocked as soon as you become and maintain the battle rank of Commander

Lord Wolff
10-21-2009, 02:52 PM
from the smith, it is unlocked as soon as you become and maintain the battle rank of Commander

Actually its "High Commander" Lena. ;)

wkdkryz
10-22-2009, 12:22 AM
thanks for the reply both of you :)

Volkaxx
10-22-2009, 01:57 AM
You don't have to maintain the rank either you just need to get it. While you can still lose points you will never derank according the Battle Page. However, if you decide later that you want to rank up again and you have been lax about keeping your battle points close to your current rank, then you will have to suffer going through that process all over again except this time, you will have to do it against people in your battle tier making your pickings sparse and your battles more difficult.

nuromutt
10-22-2009, 11:46 AM
"You don't have to maintain the rank either you just need to get it."

I don't believe this is true. I lost points below the rank of First Knight and could no longer buy Valor Knights until I had battled a couple times to raise my points back up.

You might still have the rank but though I was still titled First Knight I could not buy the reward.

Mytch
10-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Noru is correct.
The title may not change but you still need the appropriate amount of battle points to continue buying the rewards.

Volkaxx
10-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Noru is correct.
The title may not change but you still need the appropriate amount of battle points to continue buying the rewards.

Okay I didn't know that as I have never lost points below my rank. The game's information and wording on that point is misleading then and the devs should address it. Saying you will lose points but not rank leads others to believe that you still retain all the rights and priviledges that go with the rank.

This is what is on the Battle Rank Page...

Rules:
- Win Battles in the Battle Page to earn Battle Points
- Opponent's rank determines how many Battle Points you will gain or lose
- The higher your opponent's rank relative to yours, the more points you gain for winning
- Losing battles will subtract Battle Points from you
- You will lose points but will never move down a Tier
- Rewards for achieving tiers are available for purchase in the Soldiers, Blacksmith and Magic page.

HouseNdaHouse
10-22-2009, 03:36 PM
That info is correct ... technically! You don't lose rank. You will still be a high commander. You just won't be able to purchase armor unless your BP stay above the minimum requirement.