PDA

View Full Version : A quick question.

doqui22
10-21-2009, 08:34 AM
hi guys newbie here on castle age. ^_^ Anyways this is my stats for now, Im on level 9
2 atk
11 def
46 energy
101 health
6 stamina
7 army
Well i have 3 of the first land and 2 of the second giving me 1100/hr gold. Can you give piece of advices. more on money. right now because I just have like 6k gold and a bad battle rank standing ^_^ thanks for those who will reply. Ciao.

Dragonomine
10-21-2009, 12:14 PM
hi guys newbie here on castle age. ^_^ Anyways this is my stats for now, Im on level 9
2 atk
11 def
46 energy
101 health
6 stamina
7 army
Well i have 3 of the first land and 2 of the second giving me 1100/hr gold. Can you give piece of advices. more on money. right now because I just have like 6k gold and a bad battle rank standing ^_^ thanks for those who will reply. Ciao.

I know people will say to get as many army members as you can first thing, but if you don't have enough cash flow to equip them sufficiently it's not gonna help you much when you get into the higher levels. A lot of those people are cut throat. Nothing wrong with that, but it wouldn't be fun to get slammed all the time.

Now, what do you prefer to do? Quests? Slaying monsters? Invading/Dueling? For me, I work on quests and slaying dragons/kiras to get fast cash to buy land to geet a nice income flow every hour. I'll save it until I can get a lot of land at one time (because the price goes up after you buy) then won't have to worry about having the money to outfit my army properly when I get attacked. (and you'll need a lot of points in attack/defense for that) For quests you'll need a lot of energy and for slaying monsters you'll need stamina. For now one of the most important things is banking your money. Yeah, I know you lose a chunk to deposit but it's better than losing it all to someone else. And for the most part if people don't get any money off you when they attack they won't bother with you unless you're at a higher level and then they just want bragging rights for killing you.

Check our the strategy guides and FAQ. They're very helpful.