PDA

View Full Version : Guild Battle Festival!

Eternal
01-03-2011, 04:35 AM
This was in the other thread, but decided it should have it's own thread for others to find it easier. We also did change the event so it no longer requires you to be in a group to see it, so if you did attend that event, you will have to do so again:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190042194345448

Feel free to spread the word to any guild. Just notify us if your guild is interested if you can, so we can add your guild to the list of those who will be participating in this.

This is open to ANY guild.

Nilavalagi
01-03-2011, 08:13 AM
This could be interesting and lots of fun. I'll have to mention it to the guild and see what they think. :) Many are getting tired of inactive guilds so this could be our answer.

MOMsterJW
02-16-2011, 09:36 PM
I am hoping the Festival battles do not interfere with auto-battles. The next question I have is ... do they differ from GvG battles? Length of battle? Period of cool-down? Match-up criteria?

DWicker
02-16-2011, 10:01 PM
It tells you also to pick a time for your guild! But when u hit ok it changes it to what it wants to everytime? anyone else or have suggestions!

deirdre
02-16-2011, 10:55 PM
ya ..ref . the timer ..Maybe we have to get closer to the festival day before we can set it ??? Or it is a glitch of some kind ?? You are right in saying .....it reads to set the timer to our preferred time .
But ..right now the timer does not stay set ????
grrrrrrr
At least they are giving us a few days to play stupid !!!!!!

furanku
02-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Not fair battling a 96 member guild against our 36 member. Could evenly match the guilds.

Blacksmith
02-23-2011, 01:43 AM
We just finished our second Festival Battle 40 minutes ago. We got the same guild as the first time, a 5 member guild, all warriors, none over lvl 139 (3/5 under lvl 20). The battle lasted approximately 4 seconds. Three more of these insane "Twilight Zone" battles to go before we get a guild that will last more than a minute, I bet. CA developers, you could have written a little better code to match up guilds....