PDA

View Full Version : Need Help - How to increase dmg on Dragon?

apion007
10-19-2009, 08:53 AM
Is there any way to increase dmg on the dragon / Kiera?

Does any 1 of these affect the dmg to Dragon?
1) Army Size
2) Equipment
3) General Using
4) Your Attack Stat

Coz I didn't feel any different by increasing any of them, please enlighten me, thx!

Mursilis
10-19-2009, 10:05 AM
Against dragons there isn't any noticable way to increase damage. If you have a high Attack stat you'll do more damage, but the increase is slight. However against Keira the higher your Attack stat the more damage you do, and it is noticable. Nothing else seems to affect damage done.

apion007
10-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Oh I see...thx a lot!! Now I found a reason to increase my attk at least, haha.

Sophia Dragonhunter
10-19-2009, 04:23 PM
More stamina = more attacks = more damage, chance at critical hits and experience, which refills your stamina bar when you level up = more attacks = etc...

Crashmaker
10-19-2009, 05:05 PM
However against Keira the higher your Attack stat the more damage you do, and it is noticable. Nothing else seems to affect damage done.

Thats kind of a lie, with a 180att char and a 1att char i do the same dmg on keira, unless the fact counts in that the 1att char got close to 200 stam and it is getting more and more.. i could not see any difference in the dmg.

maybe we should try some testruns - 3 chars, one with 1att, 1 with 200, next with 400. each has to hit the dragon with 100 power strikes and lets watch the statistics.

Lena Gkika
10-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Thats kind of a lie, with a 180att char and a 1att char i do the same dmg on keira, unless the fact counts in that the 1att char got close to 200 stam and it is getting more and more.. i could not see any difference in the dmg.

maybe we should try some testruns - 3 chars, one with 1att, 1 with 200, next with 400. each has to hit the dragon with 100 power strikes and lets watch the statistics.

i don't think its the sheer number, but the att/def ratio that makes the difference. I see people that i know are heavy on defense do half damage than me, and i am heavily invested on att. Others have noticed too, but its not verified with some formula

javaguru
10-20-2009, 01:46 AM
i don't think its the sheer number, but the att/def ratio that makes the difference. I see people that i know are heavy on defense do half damage than me, and i am heavily invested on att. Others have noticed too, but its not verified with some formula

I actually tested the damage I do to dragons because someone commented on the number of high damage attacks I delivered. I performed thirty consecutive power attacks on a Gold and I did two criticals..6605 and 5642. The lowest damage attack was 2556 and my average was 3378.73 on the attacks. I've been using a 3/2 ratio for attack and defence for a while and a high attack does impact damage.

ThunderKnuckles
10-20-2009, 02:08 AM
Here's the viewpoint from someone who plays on 6 different accounts, all at various levels up to level 110:
Attack rating is negligible on Dragons. The two biggest determining factors on how much total damage you can do to a given dragon are Stamina and your level. Total Stamina is obvious but I included level because lower level characters level much faster and thus replenish and increase Stamina at a faster rate. For example:
I have a level 40 with the following stats:
Attack: 1
Defense: 1
Energy: 72
Health: 100
Stamina: 90

I have a level 106 with the following stats:
Attack: 79
Defense: 79
Energy: 196
Health: 181
Stamina: 149

The level 40 character has been winning the damage battle on any given Dragon since I first created it and continues to do. Things may change at much higher levels but atr least tot level 100, Attack rating is nearly worthless for Dragons.

Additional note for the original poster: Army size has a very noticeable impact on the amount of Gold earned per hit on a Dragon but seems to do little else.

javaguru
10-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Here's the viewpoint from someone who plays on 6 different accounts, all at various levels up to level 110:
Attack rating is neglible on Dragons. The two biggest determining factors on how much total damage you can do to a given dragon are Stamina and your level. Total Stamina is obvious but I included level because lower level characters level much faster and thus replenish and increase Stamina at a faster rate. For example:
I have a level 40 with the following stats:
Attack: 1
Defense: 1
Energy: 72
Health: 100
Stamina: 90

I have a level 106 with the following stats:
Attack: 79
Defense: 79
Energy: 196
Health: 181
Stamina: 149

The level 40 character has been winning the damage battle on any given Dragon since I first created it and continues to do. Things may change at much higher levels but atr least tot level 100, Attack rating is nearly worthless for Dragons.

How much damage does each account average over a statistically relevant number of attacks? Certainly more attacks via a higher stamina is probably a good option for low level people but once you reach my level it can take days to level so stamina is less of a factor. Yes, level 106 is low level to me...I also suspect point allocation ratios make an impact...I average 3,378.73 damage per power attack and the lowest damage I've done in the trial was 2556.

ThunderKnuckles
10-20-2009, 02:50 AM
How much damage does each account average over a statistically relevant number of attacks? Certainly more attacks via a higher stamina is probably a good option for low level people but once you reach my level it can take days to level so stamina is less of a factor. Yes, level 106 is low level to me...I also suspect point allocation ratios make an impact...I average 3,378.73 damage per power attack and the lowest damage I've done in the trial was 2556.

I can't give you a hard data set but the damage differences are insignificant. As I noted before, things may very well change at higher levels but my findings for level 100 and below show that Attack rating is basically worthless.

HouseNdaHouse
10-20-2009, 03:32 AM
Is there any way to increase dmg on the dragon / Kiera?

Does any 1 of these affect the dmg to Dragon?
1) Army Size
2) Equipment
3) General Using
4) Your Attack Stat

Coz I didn't feel any different by increasing any of them, please enlighten me, thx!

Vs. Dragons... just hit it more LOL. sorry there isn't a better answer.

Ak|r4
10-20-2009, 08:45 AM

hi Lena...i'm still very curious about this damage for dragons....:confused:
so u mean like having att rating much higher than def ==>means more damage, right?

i recall when i was around lvl 12, i can inflict damage around 2000-2500 with power attack....but now i am a lvl 30, but i still make the same amount of damage (though smtimes i can get 3000 now)..
but till now, when levelling up i tend to keep my att/def in the same numbers (now it's 51/51)... so i guess it's because my att/def ratio...

frm now on, i'll try to be heavier to att rating....and ehmm, can u give the recommended att/def ratio?? :D

Mursilis
10-20-2009, 09:56 AM
frm now on, i'll try to be heavier to att rating....and ehmm, can u give the recommended att/def ratio?? :D

1:1 and 2:1 seem to be popular ratios.

Lena Gkika
10-20-2009, 10:02 AM

although the results are very interesting science-wise, i need to remind you that owning 6 accounts is forbidden by FB rules and you could be banned for admitting so

Lena Gkika
10-20-2009, 10:05 AM
hi Lena...i'm still very curious about this damage for dragons....:confused:

the difference is more obvious in Keiras. Dragons don't seem to be affected as much.

Punkle
10-20-2009, 12:14 PM
although the results are very interesting science-wise, i need to remind you that owning 6 accounts is forbidden by FB rules and you could be banned for admitting so

Do know just were that is written? I browsed trough Terms.php and principles.php. Couldn't see anything about not having more then one account:confused:

chaveri
10-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Level 109

Attack 163
Defense 112
Max Energy 236
Max Health 151
Max Stamina 123
with this account i have had attacks hit at 7000 damage and with the lower level account and stats not many times do i hit with over 3000 damage.

Caitir Eavan
10-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Do know just were that is written? I browsed trough Terms.php and principles.php. Couldn't see anything about not having more then one account:confused:

I don't think they specifically say you can't have more than one account. But they do say you have to give your real data - so if you use a different name or birthday they'll ban you if they find out. They also ban you if you use it as a pure gaming account (and they then ban all your accounts, not just the one).

Lena Gkika
10-20-2009, 04:20 PM
I don't think they specifically say you can't have more than one account. But they do say you have to give your real data - so if you use a different name or birthday they'll ban you if they find out. They also ban you if you use it as a pure gaming account (and they then ban all your accounts, not just the one).

if you select "Help" and type multiple/duplicate accounts you get a FAQ containing following Q&A:

Q :If I already have a user profile, can I create a business account?
A: Maintaining multiple accounts, regardless of the purpose, is a violation of Facebook’s Terms of Use. If you already have a personal account, then we cannot allow you to create business accounts for any reason. [......]

So even if i can't find exactly where it says so myself, FB does say that its a violation

ThunderKnuckles
10-20-2009, 04:57 PM
I don't own 6 accounts. I play Castle Age on 6 different accounts owned by other members of my family.

Punkle
10-21-2009, 09:12 PM

Would like to know how they can check someones "real" data... :rolleyes:

if you select "Help" and type multiple/duplicate accounts you get a FAQ containing following Q&A:

Q :If I already have a user profile, can I create a business account?
A: Maintaining multiple accounts, regardless of the purpose, is a violation of Facebook’s Terms of Use. If you already have a personal account, then we cannot allow you to create business accounts for any reason. [......]

So even if i can't find exactly where it says so myself, FB does say that its a violation

Finding out things about Terms of Use on this place is like eating syrup with a fork. So far i found that FAQ entry you quoted from(Buried in the business section).
Now i try to find the TOU it self. And also Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:rolleyes: Haaard :p
edit: Well wasn't that nice of them to use TWO wordings for the same thing.. Had saved me quite a lot of perching if they just said that "Statement of Rights and Responsibilities" is indeed TERMS from bottom of pages .. cheees :P

Still.. Cant find the TermsOfUse they so often refers to..:P

Deanobro
11-27-2009, 05:26 AM
okay it seems stupid to me but ill tell everyone what helps
ATTACK POWER

of course it will raise your attack but its also like this ,

Hydra=tonne of health = low defence

Dragon=low health = High defence

ya dig?

here is evidence...

12 minutes, 43 seconds ago:
Adam attacked The Gold Dragon hitting them for a Cataclysmic amount of Damage[3816]! The Gold Dragon dealt 4 damage.

with 240 attack...

Eazy-E attacked The Gold Dragon hitting them for an Earth Shattering amount of Damage[2664]! The Gold Dragon dealt 2 damage.

with 99 attack

it's not much but its somthing.

but with higih defence , what difference can you expect?

Sophia Dragonhunter
11-27-2009, 05:35 AM
That thread is older than the update...