PDA

View Full Version : Bugs, where do we put them?

zhouz
12-01-2010, 01:50 AM
As we start finding bugs and stuff where do we put them?

Missing features:

WAR (in the battle section)
all Guild functionality
status log in monster battle (how do i know if the rogues successfully crippled?)
Demi quests
Epic quests
Raids
Live feed of who is calling to arms
full retina support (some things like generals during invasions and the rank badges in your keep ARE retina friendly, the rest is not)

Bugs:

on the list of next available Demi items, if the next reward is FP it has an extra line break between the image and its description.
gifting does not show the current available gifts (gifts probably shouldn't be hardcoded since that would require an app update/download every time a new gift is available)
switching to a tab across the bottom causes images to be re-downloaded on the tab you pick (page should be checked for updates but images shouldn't be redownloaded! mobile bandwidth!!)
duels award 0 battle points
In monster battles, Status Chat Loot Log Call-to-Arms tabs are misaligned.
Army requests do not show who they are from, accepting an army request always results in message: "This army request has been cancelled"

Deltacross
12-01-2010, 02:12 AM
Holy crap, a mobile section! Thanks for telling me.

duels award 0 battle points

Just like to point out that while the battle screen shows no bp being earned, it is still added to your total bp owned. Still a bug of course.

Also, bug for me.

FP purchase doesn't award fp- ipod states transaction was successful

EDIT-already stated >_<

StuartLaws
12-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Downloaded the app (thanks I can at least keep up with monsters now) - Installed on iPhone 4 (IOS 4.2.1)

But, Despite being on my home wi'fi network (which I know is fine) I keep getting time out messages and/or being told "We may need a faster connection" then nothing.

Other than that, access to the guild area would be really useful :D

zhouz
12-01-2010, 07:15 PM
Downloaded the app (thanks I can at least keep up with monsters now) - Installed on iPhone 4 (IOS 4.2.1)

But, Despite being on my home wi'fi network (which I know is fine) I keep getting time out messages and/or being told "We may need a faster connection" then nothing.

Other than that, access to the guild area would be really useful :D

Yeah today I've started getting this where I cant even get to the facebook connect login cause i get a pop-up saying "Hmmm, We might need a faster or better connection to play Castle Age."

Even on the 80megabit connection at work and the wifi at home too.

Kori.Maggotte
12-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Thanks for listing the bugs!

We have been looking through this list and the other topics as well.

If it's server based, we will fix it on our end.

If it's client based, we will update the Castle Age app to a newer version as soon as we can.

zhouz
12-01-2010, 10:48 PM
If it's client based, we will update the Castle Age app to a newer version as soon as we can.

You're dealing with the apple store now.. so good luck with getting any updates in any time soon LOL

StuartLaws
12-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the reply. Will keep an eye on it and post up any new bugs/issues I spot as I'm playing.

elijah24
12-02-2010, 10:27 AM
My brother and i been hitting Sylvanas for its achievement quest for almost 2 weeks now. we cant get the achievement even we're hitting 500K+ dmg. it says there that it only requires 50K Dmg to Sylvanas to get her achievement.

pls check into this problem.. thanks!

currently i still have 2 achievement from Sylvana and my brother had 2. supposedly we should have 6 a piece (we summoned 6 already with the help of others) now for her achievement status.

Saiunkoku
12-03-2010, 12:45 PM
I also experienced trouble using iPhone app.

mine is jailbroken iPhone 3GS 32GB on iOS 4.1.0.
my internet connection is fine, it can download more than 100KB/s (kilobytes) and upload at about 30KB/s, but i always receive "We might need faster internet connection to play castle age"..
do i REALLY need faster internet connection :confused: ? i thought that D/U = 100KB/s 30KB/s is more than enough for playing castle age. :confused:

the problem i'm experiencing is : whenever i hit "Login" button on my iphone, the screen just stand still for a while and suddenly my password went blank...

now i cannot claim my free 15FP. it'll be a huge disappointment if when i managed to log in using my iPhone, the free 15FP is not available anymore :(

PS : don't tell me its because my iphone is jailbroken, i've played many online games and i experienced no trouble at all. :confused:

zhouz
12-07-2010, 02:09 PM
updated bugs and missing features

wildmanfrost
12-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Barbarus is supposed to give 2x power attack damage, but when i choose the 5stamina attack i get charged 10 stamina and do the damage of 2 5stamina attacks. How is that a bonus??

alveychris
12-07-2010, 11:37 PM
I logged in today and went to battle and when I was victorious I received no exp. Don't know if it's a bug or not but up until today I had always received atleast 1 exp for every battle won.

Thanks,

Deltacross
12-08-2010, 05:13 AM
Barbarus is supposed to give 2x power attack damage, but when i choose the 5stamina attack i get charged 10 stamina and do the damage of 2 5stamina attacks. How is that a bonus??

Your question has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, but I'll answer regardless.

using barbarus = less clicking, less damage to shield/ party health on 2 bar monsters (it multiplies your attacks not the monster's), cool looking damage numbers, HUGE crit damage, and ability to burn a large amount of stamina or energy when you are close to a level-up. This means fewer wasted stam and/or energy since they auto-refill when you level.

deadfish
12-14-2010, 07:46 AM
just a quick comment: i am quite annoyed that i cant see the actual number of exp that i have and needed to level up. it does matter as i usually try to finish using all my stamina and energy before i level up.

Saiunkoku
12-19-2010, 12:47 AM
No updates about "You need faster internet connection" ?

i've been waiting to use the iPhone app ....
playing in safari really tiring...

UPRRSLO
12-21-2010, 04:07 AM
I lost energy while attacking? Why? please credit my energy. i HAD 299then when I went to attack I had 9. Fix your bugs please.

Lilium
12-25-2010, 04:38 PM
Okay I apparently don't have permission to post a new topic, so I guess I'll just have to post in here... I just got an iPod touch for Christmas and since I play Castle Age that was the first app I thought of downloading. I searched for and found the app and clicked 'install' and then it asked me for my apple account but I didn't have one so I created one. After registering and confirming e-mail. I went back to the app store to get it, and now when I search for it, it isn't there. I tried to see if maybe it had already installed, but nope, it's nowhere to be found. I tried the link on the front page of the facebook app, but it says it can't be found. I just got this thing today and I would really enjoy playing it on my iPod. Please help, what am I doing wrong!

arenda
12-29-2010, 07:22 AM
Hello , i have a little problem with summoning a dragon. You see this is the second time i lost 4 dragon egg for nothing. Here's the screenshots ..

http://img10.imageshack.us/i/bug1ca.jpg/

http://img831.imageshack.us/i/bug2ca.jpg/

http://img194.imageshack.us/i/bug3ca.jpg/

What can i do to summon it again , and how to get my dragon eggs back?

Thank you