PDA

View Full Version : Army size at start-up

MyDarlin
10-18-2009, 12:13 AM
I started the game and have noone in my army. DH started the game and has 9 people in his army, but he says he didn't 'invite' anyone.
How does this happen???? i've been looking everywhere for an answer.

Do my FB friends who are playing CA automatically become part of my army? If so, mine didn't.

And if I have to invite them to become part of my army, how do I know which friends are already playing?

TIA, and yes...I've looked at as much of the FAQ and Guides as I can stand....no answer found.

Mursilis
10-18-2009, 12:49 AM
Your friend was probably invited by others to join their army, when that happens you both join each others army, regardless of who did the inviting.

If you are looking to increase your army size there is a post helping with that, found in my sig.

Aupherizon
10-18-2009, 01:15 AM
When I joined Castle Age, it was through an invitation (God bless that day!) from a Mafia Wars friend. I had thirty friends in Mafia Wars who were playing Castle Age... I was automatically part of their army when I joined. I continued playing CA, and never looked back again to Mafia Wars.

Aupherizon
10-18-2009, 01:17 AM
Do my FB friends who are playing CA automatically become part of my army? If so, mine didn't.

Forgot to mention this specifically, but some facebook games automatically add friends to your army when you first start out (I started Vampire Wars the other week with 220 army!!!), if those friends have downloaded the application. But from there on out, you have to manually invite your friends or be invited by them to their army. Consider it a first time gift, so to speak!

SawIIc
10-18-2009, 08:45 AM
I started the game and have noone in my army. DH started the game and has 9 people in his army, but he says he didn't 'invite' anyone.
How does this happen???? i've been looking everywhere for an answer.

And if I have to invite them to become part of my army, how do I know which friends are already playing?

TIA, and yes...I've looked at as much of the FAQ and Guides as I can stand....no answer found.

Also goto Castle Age home page http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=46755028429 and look for (Friends using this Application) bit, like it says your friends who are already playing castle age, i would send them invites first before going to the mass add section...