PDA

View Full Version : Automatch: AKQ vs I&S

Luxor The Moonprince
11-15-2010, 10:02 PM
I'll put it here for us to look at... and point at...

Since Gnome'ie didnt bother :)

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/guild_battle.php?attacker_guild_id=100001182634516 _1283121171&defender_guild_id=1697869200_1282862253&battle_type=2000&ref=nf

Death of Rats
11-15-2010, 10:17 PM
Thanks. I was wondering if any other matches had worked. :)

Abysmal Alan
11-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Wow 42% to 45%
Warrants further investigation :)

davinity
11-16-2010, 10:23 AM
the I&S are a funny guild :) I would really like to fight them, all those gnomes :D

slpedlar
11-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Dear Sirs,

On behalf of Gnomes, Elveses, Ponys, Meeces, Owls, Kittycats, and yes even Dwarvses, I would like to says we is NOT funny at all. We are VERY serious deadly instruments of kneecappingness and if we could we would knock you on the chin for callin us FUNNY!!!!!

Our beloved leader, GNOME, is a very very old one, a sayer and a sage and owner of the almost successful McHydras Chiili franchise, and we take him very seriously.

Well apart from when hes sleepin, and then we larf n larf n larf as he snores SO loud he scares the orcs away from us. We also dont take him serioulsy after beer, during pole dancin lessons (his hat wobbles alllll over an he ALWAYS keeps his boots on), when he sings (yep he leads the apres, post and often during battle karaoke), oh and when hes eatin (the beard is used as bib, mop, hanky, an often just as a instrument for soppinup the gravy), and then when hes talkin, writin and of course tellin his infamous jokes. Did you hear the one about how I&S were gonna beat the pants offa Ginger the Hutt, but we lost cause he doesnt wear any? Had us chucklin soooo much we forgot to hit the emeny!

So just wait for the second battle, and be ready to quake in your boots as the rise of the little people/animals/beasties claims a victim mwhahahahaha

Yours

Loupyluna

ps....on second thoughts we only takes him serious when he battlin...and even then when he starts dancin its touch n go!

davinity
11-16-2010, 11:01 AM
literate writing skills

No doubt you are a great guilds, that needs to be taken serious and it was the very last I intented to say, that you should not be taken serious :)

I just liked the chat log and the pictures of I&S and I think it would be a most awesome - that seems to be the more fitting expression - fight.

slpedlar
11-16-2010, 12:34 PM
ahhhhh

our cunnin plan...we was Gnome clones so you wouldnt know who was who was who.....fatal flaw to the plan though...we forgot to change our names :(

Our aim is to confuzzle an distract an get you to the chilli wagon so we can chain you to the dancin poles and throw potato peels at you!!!

Apparently you has to be loony to join this guild, an enjoy Firefly an the Princess Bride, oh an us girlies have to have dancin an singin skills...even if most of us are stuck on 80's pop!

We may ave to change the name to Ye Olde Itchy & Scratchy...ankle bitin an pole dancin Guild(e)?

Think Gnome would go for that?;)

Gethsemenerose
11-16-2010, 12:53 PM
at Luxor ... I posted the link... was on the Valerian Sports Network.. http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=42997&page=16

Um we is so serious Peek freems had to SHUT DOWN cause we took all thier seriousness... we is da most serious of Gnomes... Just ask the Dwarves... and how do you think we get all the Hydras for our World Famous McHydras Chili wagon franchises?