PDA

View Full Version : Sparring partner (guild) needed

11-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone,

Are you bored with auto battles against weak and inactive guilds that don't offer any challenge and the fights are over too fast? I am :(

So, in order to get some better fights we at Citatus Caedere would like to set up some fights with active guilds. :)

By set up I DON'T mean direct link but use the auto battle feature to our advantage. If 2 guilds click the button at the same time there's a great chance the two guilds will be paired together in a war, true, we only did it once so far (the war between PvPvM & CC) but if it worked once it could easily work again.

Before someone starts *****ing about this being cheating: both guilds use the auto battle option and are ready to fight + there's no guarantee they get each other, just a good chance so there's no link manipulation, scripting or any other illegal activity involved.

Citatus Caedere will accept challenges against any guild that:

- can get atleast 30 active members online for a fight at a preset time
- didn't cheat (use direct links) last month to pump up score and farm coins
- has more than 80 members that are over level 200
- doesn't complain about a few friendly taps outside the war (few taps really mean few taps, max 4 and you're more than welcome to hit back)

PvPvM guild - we'll challenge you for a rematch once we're ready so please don't apply here but if you like the idea and also wanna participate write something so you guys get challenged too

Legends guild - a battle against you would at this point be a massacre, I'd like guilds about the same strength as CC to sign up for matches, I hope you don't mind :o

If someone's interested please contact me :)

Xanofar
11-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Not a bad idea, but I think this should be moved to the guild-specific area of the forums. :)

Shadow Elf
11-04-2010, 07:23 PM
PvPvM guild - we'll challenge you for a rematch once we're ready so please don't apply here but if you like the idea and also wanna participate write something so you guys get challenged too

aww :( I can't nominate us. :(

Defyeler
11-04-2010, 07:28 PM
What about CALII? We can't have 30 actives though, we don't even have 30 members :)

11-04-2010, 07:31 PM
What about CALII? We can't have 30 actives though, we don't even have 30 members :)

maybe but just maybe I was thinking of you guys when I wrote 30 :D

aww I can't nominate us. :(

We got a few new members, once I finally get everyone to start working together as a team you'll be challenged ;)

bbernascone
11-04-2010, 07:45 PM
I like the sleeping guilds, only way I'm gonna get any coins...ha ha
We are not ready for you. it would be over quickly...very quickly

Defyeler
11-04-2010, 07:46 PM
maybe but just maybe I was thinking of you guys when I wrote 30 :D

Well then, if we can join, you'll just have to deal with having 15 actives instead of 29 :p

11-04-2010, 07:51 PM
I like the sleeping guilds, only way I'm gonna get any coins...ha ha
We are not ready for you. it would be over quickly...very quickly

Active guilds actually give a lot more since they have clerics that heal them and the fight last longer :)

Well then, if we can join, you'll just have to deal with having 15 actives instead of 29 :p

I'm not falling for that trap, I see your signature and your 2800 members :p

Jehann
11-04-2010, 10:42 PM
CAL I currently has 75 members. :p

kiknchikn
11-04-2010, 10:52 PM
CAL I currently has 75 members. :p

75 members that half our guild can't beat any of :p

Kuko
11-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Legends guild - a battle against you would at this point be a massacre, I'd like guilds about the same strength as CC to sign up for matches, I hope you don't mind :o

I talked to my guild members and everyone agrees that our pride can survive one massacre, so when the battle starts ? :p

11-04-2010, 11:08 PM
I talked to my guild members and everyone agrees that our pride can survive one massacre, so when the battle starts ? :p

are you sure? I don't wanna bruise your ego :p

Heroe del Silencio
11-17-2010, 10:23 AM
Hi everyone,

Are you bored with auto battles against weak and inactive guilds that don't offer any challenge and the fights are over too fast? I am :(

So, in order to get some better fights we at Citatus Caedere would like to set up some fights with active guilds. :)

By set up I DON'T mean direct link but use the auto battle feature to our advantage. If 2 guilds click the button at the same time there's a great chance the two guilds will be paired together in a war, true, we only did it once so far (the war between PvPvM & CC) but if it worked once it could easily work again.

Before someone starts *****ing about this being cheating: both guilds use the auto battle option and are ready to fight + there's no guarantee they get each other, just a good chance so there's no link manipulation, scripting or any other illegal activity involved.

Citatus Caedere will accept challenges against any guild that:

- can get atleast 30 active members online for a fight at a preset time
- didn't cheat (use direct links) last month to pump up score and farm coins
- has more than 80 members that are over level 200
- doesn't complain about a few friendly taps outside the war (few taps really mean few taps, max 4 and you're more than welcome to hit back)

If someone's interested please contact me :)
In the Dark Side we like fighting ^^ contact us please

castleagemaster
11-17-2010, 09:04 PM
To test our strengths and weaknesses we need to battle a good opponent. (I just joined the Citatus Caedere group but not the guild, you guys are awesome) So, Corvintheus Corps wants to heed your challenge or the challenge of a guild with members that won't absolutely destroy us...(PvPvM, Legends) :p So, let me know. :)

11-17-2010, 09:12 PM
To test our strengths and weaknesses we need to battle a good opponent. (I just joined the Citatus Caedere group but not the guild, you guys are awesome) So, Corvintheus Corps wants to heed your challenge or the challenge of a guild with members that won't absolutely destroy us...(PvPvM, Legends) :p So, let me know. :)

In the Dark Side we like fighting ^^ contact us please

Thanks for the answer!

Currently the server is still a bit unstable and the chances we'd get each other are small but I guess they'll have it fixed by next week, could you both please message me the best time for your guild to battle on a weekday o we can set up something for next week? :)