PDA

View Full Version : leveling up quests influence?

SirJelly
10-15-2009, 10:51 PM
once you have completed the special quest within a realm.

there are two "subquests" which become available underneath each of the 5 normal quests.

once you gain 100% influence in the quest and both subquests you can then begin getting "level 2" influence in the main quest, once that has reached 100%, you can gain 100% influence in the 2 subquests. again, once that is completed you can begin to gain level 3 influence in the main quest.

you can do this until 100% of "level 4" influence.

my question is....why would one WANT to do this? i can find no information regarding the potential benefits. if one gains "level 4" influence in every quest within a given realm, is there any kind of reward?

i notice no difference in the money and experience rewards depending on influence level.

C. J. Burke
10-15-2009, 11:01 PM
Because it's an easy way to make money and gain experience so you can level up.

In fact, last week, I used all my stamina fighting a dragon and I was about 70 XP shy of leveling up. A couple of energy potions later, I quested enough for those points, leveled up and was off to fight more dragons. Oh, and then I went back for the quests.

Mursilis
10-15-2009, 11:13 PM
It's for the stat points. For every quest/subquest you bring to 100% influence you get a stat point. So per Realm you're getting 60 stat points to use as you like. Very helpful for boosting the stat you use most.

Phoenix Mackenzie
10-16-2009, 09:19 AM
I have attained 100% level one mastery of all quests in three realms yet only one realm has revealed sub quests!? Any idea why?

Lena Gkika
10-16-2009, 09:26 AM
I have attained 100% level one mastery of all quests in three realms yet only one realm has revealed sub quests!? Any idea why?

you need to do the boss quest at least once for the subquests to be unlocked