PDA

View Full Version : The 300 spartans idea.

SoulShadow
10-15-2009, 05:35 PM
hello people i wanted to ask about the idea of the 300 spartan army beating the persian hoards.
i was wondering if that can be achived in castle age as well. do you think that 300 highest rank soldiers with the best items and generals can beat a five-0-one army?
it could be interesting cous then i would only have to increase my army to 300 and then concentrate on equiping them with the best weapons equally distributed among the soldiers. im thinking maybe i can get 300 of one soldier type e.g valor knight and equip them with 300 gladiator swords and steel plate armor.*

* im only level 19 right now so these are the highest ranking soldeirs and equip i have. but ofcourse as i get more better soldeirs and items i can swap them.

im looking forward to feed back and ide only implement this idea if you guys think it can actually be done and not just waste of time if in the end the bigger army always wins.

Caitir Eavan
10-15-2009, 06:00 PM
You would need A LOT of defense and attack. I guess if you kept yourself 1 stamina, never put anything into health and energy, and just waited your days, getting demi blessings, levelling by doing 1 fight every 5 minutes, then one day you'll be able to beat them post level 80 if you're lucky. In the low levels you'll be fine, because there'll be a lot of players who doN't know how battling works and will therefore be weak.
To be honest, I wouldn't recommend this at all *lol*

SoulShadow
10-15-2009, 06:14 PM
You would need A LOT of defense and attack. I guess if you kept yourself 1 stamina, never put anything into health and energy, and just waited your days, getting demi blessings, levelling by doing 1 fight every 5 minutes, then one day you'll be able to beat them post level 80 if you're lucky. In the low levels you'll be fine, because there'll be a lot of players who doN't know how battling works and will therefore be weak.
To be honest, I wouldn't recommend this at all *lol*

But then even if you reach 501 army then you will eventually have to do this right? cous there would be no point in having more that 501 in your army.

Caitir Eavan
10-15-2009, 06:15 PM
200 extra people means a lot more skill points though (as in, calculated att and def).
If you want to do quests, you'll still need 100 energy. If you want to battle more, you'll still need more stamina. Sure.

SoulShadow
10-15-2009, 06:27 PM
200 extra people means a lot more skill points though (as in, calculated att and def).
If you want to do quests, you'll still need 100 energy. If you want to battle more, you'll still need more stamina. Sure.

maybe your right..in the end it does come down to the 501 army. maybe i just want to hurry up and start equiping my soldiers more. im at level 20 legionaire with almost clean stats with 350+ quests 350+ wins >50 loses.
and ive been at it for about 4 days max. my energy is at 90 (first thing i rushed), now building att. 30 def. 25 health 100 and satmina 11.

but one thing im having trouble with is money..cous i rushed the crew also and i just always ended up spending on my soldeirs and less on land and equipment. but i learnt my lesson and now im concentrating on these two hence i thought of stoping invites at 100 mabe..right now im at 75 army, and then i can slowly invite more and then equip at the same time.

Caitir Eavan
10-15-2009, 07:05 PM
You need 100 energy for the last quest, so you can up that another 10 at some point (could do via blessings too if you like). Also, you haven't put anything into health, so that's quite good. I'd leave it that way. At the moment health isn't too important. I think you're doing well :)

SoulShadow
10-15-2009, 07:59 PM
You need 100 energy for the last quest, so you can up that another 10 at some point (could do via blessings too if you like). Also, you haven't put anything into health, so that's quite good. I'd leave it that way. At the moment health isn't too important. I think you're doing well :)

thank you for the advise and encouragement.
am looking forward to a good year of gaming.