PDA

View Full Version : Guild Battles

marine17212000
09-28-2010, 06:18 PM
I know there are alot of guild threads already going, but I need to see if my guild is alone with this issue. I have been unable to launch a guild battle for almost 24 hrs now. Every battle we have started finished in victory early, and we would be unable to establish a new battle for a few hours, but that was max. It is close to 24 hours now since my guild has been able to start a new battle. Am I the only one seeing this issue, or are any other people seeing this issue also? Please respond to this issue. Thanks everyone and if you know any way to get in touch with the guild moderators post that too please.

The Yeti
09-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Same with my guild as well, my team has not been able to fight since last night.

The Yeti
GOON PLATOON

marine17212000
09-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Thank you, its good to know were not alone! thank you for posting

-Lord Dragoniss
Master - Dragonisses Warrior Guild

The Yeti
09-28-2010, 06:39 PM
No problem, I was wondering the same thing if it was an isolated incident or not...guess not.

The Yeti
GOON PLATOON

shohom67
09-28-2010, 06:45 PM
We finished our last battle about 12 hours ago and haven't been able to start any new ones. :(

marine17212000
09-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Its seeming like there might be a glitch

Walking Duck
09-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Im getting really pissed off. This is fast becoming a pain. If there is a time or numbers limit on battles, I wish the Devs make that clear to all of us.

BobicusTheConqurer
09-29-2010, 12:57 PM
My guild is in the same boat. It has been 18 hours since we could start anything. On the plus side the battle list looks a lot better than it did, now if you can just fight one of them I would be happy.

marine17212000
09-29-2010, 01:14 PM
After a full 24 hours, My guild was finally able to launch an attack, have any of you been able to get back into the Fray of battle yet? I wish they would at least post a message saying the guild battles are having issues. and then disable the battle list! What do you think?

thomasj8
09-29-2010, 01:28 PM
It has been ~24 hours for us, and am not able to start a battle. I see posts from friends on multiple battles over the same time...

marine17212000
09-29-2010, 01:31 PM
I think that this is ridiculous, Especially since we cant contact the mods! I sent an e-mail to the CA support and never got a response! Its insane! They need to let us know if there is an issue. People that put money into this game should have a say as to whats happening!

rebel
09-30-2010, 03:02 AM
We need a better way to identify and fight battles....and a clear timer. Members are not only missing their loot but they are demanding more fights and then leaving the guild for another thinking that we are not keeping up. Please help! We like the idea of the guild but all this waiting waiting waiting.....saving that 20 stamina for nothing has the army in a bunch... :p

Garkin
09-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Certainly not alone. Eagles of light has been locked out for over 48 hours now.

marine17212000
09-30-2010, 07:09 PM
Everyone,

I have found that for some reason the CA admins have made it insanely difficult to engage a battle, the only way that I can get my guild in a battle is to reload the battle list until a fresh list comes up and immediately click attack, if you don't click fast enough, all the guilds will get taken by other guilds!

jeq
09-30-2010, 09:02 PM
It has been ~24 hours for us, and am not able to start a battle. I see posts from friends on multiple battles over the same time...

Same at here...

jeq
09-30-2010, 09:09 PM
My guild has been on defensive battle only once, could it be possible that you have programming bug so you only get once to defensive battle, after it you cannot be attacked?

pitzer38
09-30-2010, 09:16 PM
same with our guild cant start a war

marine17212000
10-01-2010, 01:08 AM
All Guild members,

I think that there is only one solution to this problem...support.castleage@gmail.com. That is the CA support e-mail address I think that if everyone writes to them as asks WTF then we MIGHT get results. Also if any of the big wigs of the CA forum is reading this, please give us some kind of contact information for CA. This way we can write to them and ask them WTF. Originally the battle list would refresh every time it was clicked and all 6000+ guilds were cycled through. Now no more then 8 guilds show up and they are all taken the second they pop up! We need a change or the guild leaderboard needs to freeze until this issue gets fixed. Everyone involved in this thread I need you to rise up, have everyone read and post to this thread...maybe then we can get the attention of someone important!!! RALLY CA players...Lets get this Bull**** Fixed!!!

tbonesullivan
10-01-2010, 04:39 PM
The problem we are having is that every single guild listed on the battle list comes back as "Your guild or the enemy guild is in too many battles" I've been trying every 5 minutes, and it's the same thing. Castle age is supposed to be a game where you can log in to play every 4-5 hours, not one you have to stay constantly logged into just to start a battle. This is getting ridiculous.

Arae
10-01-2010, 09:52 PM
We are in the same boat here with the Rabbit of Cab guild its getting annoying

marine17212000
10-01-2010, 10:24 PM
The only way my guild can get involved in a battle is if I sit and continuously refresh the battle list until a new list appears and quickly click attack, if it sits for more than 1 second all battles will get taken!

Vaarg
10-02-2010, 07:43 AM
The development of the game has been getting worse for ages. This really is the worst 'advance' of the game I have ever seen.

Guilds are just a waste of stamina as they disappear before you can collect them.

watchdog1964
10-02-2010, 07:57 AM
I know there are alot of guild threads already going, but I need to see if my guild is alone with this issue. I have been unable to launch a guild battle for almost 24 hrs now. Every battle we have started finished in victory early, and we would be unable to establish a new battle for a few hours, but that was max. It is close to 24 hours now since my guild has been able to start a new battle. Am I the only one seeing this issue, or are any other people seeing this issue also? Please respond to this issue. Thanks everyone and if you know any way to get in touch with the guild moderators post that too please.

Hi Marine, my Guild has had this issue for 3 days now.we can be attacked but cannot attack anyone else - it just says that us or they are too weak or are in too many battles. I have reported it to The games developers but you never get a response so can only assume they are trying to fix it. we have also had problems in our guild with missing battle points/coins. regards Andy

watchdog1964
10-02-2010, 08:02 AM
I totally agree. I am fed up with paying good money for reward points only to be ignored when I e-mail the Developers. No other company would ignore its customers in such a way. its a bloody disgrace!!!

marine17212000
10-03-2010, 01:38 AM
You guys are absolutely right, I think that through the simple fact that we all at some point or time have paid money into this game, just to not be able to use it to full capacity is not only extremely frustrating, but a slap in our faces! We are making the CA admins rich, while we get ignored! They don't even have the decency to post an update saying guild battles have changed! Its completely wrong, and the Admins need to step up and start responding to their ****ing messages!!! What do you all think?

ChaosElemental
10-03-2010, 02:07 AM
If you're hoping this complaining will get the Dev's to notice, You're wasting your time. They don't give a crud if you're happy. Just if you spend money.

marine17212000
10-03-2010, 03:03 AM
Maybe we should start a strike on CA FP spending! Have everyone stop spending the money...that will get the admins attention!

dante69
10-03-2010, 03:27 AM
:mad:I agree with you all here, another thing that pisses me off is if your guild is only 24 and you constantly get attacked by guilds of 99, they need a system where only guilds of around the same amount of members are battling. 99 vs.24 ,you have no chance to win anything:mad:

ChaosElemental
10-03-2010, 03:30 AM
:mad:I agree with you all here, another thing that pisses me off is if your guild is only 24 and you constantly get attacked by guilds of 99, they need a system where only guilds of around the same amount of members are battling. 99 vs.24 ,you have no chance to win anything:mad:

Well that would make things fair. Lol. Since when has ANYTHING in CA been fair?

dante69
10-03-2010, 03:57 AM
True,Castle Age is getting pathetic

ChaosElemental
10-03-2010, 04:00 AM
True,Castle Age is getting pathetic

Yep. If you don't pay, You get ignored. If you pay, You still get ignored. Lol.

marine17212000
10-03-2010, 04:03 AM
Unfortunately I must agree! As much as my guild means to me, and as much as I plan on advancing my guild to higher levels...I am losing my faith in the game! I have found something 10000 times better...I have a Droid and the game Pocket Empires is amazing it is castle age on a whole new level. I will not ever quit on anything, which also means my guild, but CA needs to step their game up! I know this forum has some high ranking members that have a lot of clout in these forums... I would like to see them in here laying down their opinions!

ChaosElemental
10-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Unfortunately I must agree! As much as my guild means to me, and as much as I plan on advancing my guild to higher levels...I am losing my faith in the game! I have found something 10000 times better...I have a Droid and the game Pocket Empires is amazing it is castle age on a whole new level. I will not ever quit on anything, which also means my guild, but CA needs to step their game up! I know this forum has some high ranking members that have a lot of clout in these forums... I would like to see them in here laying down their opinions!

Most have. They all agree on one thing, No matter their level, Ranking, Skill, Or ability to buy FP. CA devs neither listen nor take into account anything that is wrong or just simply unfair. Not everything in life can be fair, But if you expect people to actually spend money on a product, It has to be enticing and worth it.
Would you spend money on a phone each month, Only to be told they don't care when you have an issue? I think not.

Robyn Bovee
10-03-2010, 07:21 PM
The Scrapper Guild fought their last War last Thursday, it is now Sunday, and I haven't been able to start another battle since. My two officers cannot start one either. It keeps telling me that we are in too many Guild battles already when we have been in none since Thursday. So what gives? This is obviously some kind of glitch. They going to fix it?

ChaosElemental
10-03-2010, 07:53 PM
The Scrapper Guild fought their last War last Thursday, it is now Sunday, and I haven't been able to start another battle since. My two officers cannot start one either. It keeps telling me that we are in too many Guild battles already when we have been in none since Thursday. So what gives? This is obviously some kind of glitch. They going to fix it?

Don't hold your breath.

Pietje
10-04-2010, 03:48 AM
When this guild battle system started all big guilds start attacking who ever they could and so were killing the smaller guilds very fast.
I have seen 4 attacks on my guild (yes a small one) within 3 hours.
We were killed by 100 to 14 so no chance at all for my guild.
I know this is not right and I think they are working on this problem and till the time they make some better mechanic for the guild battleling system you can't do any thing.
It is like the normal battle stuff, you get people from around your own level (+/- 10 levels) and this should also happen to the guild battle system.

marine17212000
10-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Ok one of my officers has reached a solution to this problem! One of my officers has discovered that the guild battle list has a 10 min refresh rate. Every 10 Minutes the battle list refreshes with a new list. Everyone in this thread test this theory and see if it works. I hate that these issues are happening. And about the whole originally the list was all weak guilds and stuff like that, that's not true, I have seen guilds with 66 members on those original lists, and I saw a small guild...like 15 ppl with all levels above 300. I think its just the luck of the draw.

AshBlack
10-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Hi all, I am having the same problem with guild battle. I cannot seem to be about to launch one. Been trying for days. Can someone please advise?

Thanks,
Ash.

King Hrothbeort
10-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Sorry to hear about all the difficulties. While the guild battle list is not working as well as it should, my guild has been able to start all the offensive battles we would like (trying a few times for each one, mind you). But we have not been attacked at all. It seems the problem is clearly worse for some than others. The best way to contact the devs is through the report link at the very bottom left of any Castle Age page on Facebook. The devs have told us mods that they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Alanjg
10-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Hi I have not been able to start a Guild battle for the past 5 days.

Frank Cadena
10-07-2010, 12:51 PM
A way to get the battle of the list is to camp the battle list until it refreshes. It refreshes at the 10 minute mark +/- a few seconds, for me, it refreshes 8-10 seconds past the 10 minute mark.

At the 10 minute mark, click the 'Battle List' tab at the guild control panel to renew the list. As soon as the page refreshes, start clicking like crazy. You're bound to get one. All you need is patience and a decent connection. I've mastered it to the point that usually if the list has more than 5 guilds showing, I can get one. It'll take 30 minutes to an hour but it's way better than not battling at all.