PDA

View Full Version : Servers or something

blackstorm
10-11-2009, 07:17 PM
I have no clue what the issue is, but I was able to play just 2 hours ago and now I get the spinning blue thing anytime I click on anything. I don't know if you need more servers or something to make it not slow as all hell.

I can no longer do quests, buy things, check my army, etc. because when I click on a link, it just sits there. Plus, I can't click on any link once I get the spinning blue thing. Please fix that as well.

I love this game, just pissed that I can't play it at all. =/

Oh yea, and please don't make us do a captcha when searching on the forums. That is REALLY annoying! (>.<)

- Dustin

Caitir Eavan
10-11-2009, 07:27 PM
I agree about everything, including the search *lol* I hate doing searches because I always get it wrong the first few tries.

Anyway, I think it's a facebook problem. I thought it was Castle Age at first, so tried to play something else but get the same problem there (not spinning circle, but no loading etc).

blackstorm
10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
I was able to get to the quest page, but when I click on a quest, it just hangs there. after 3 minutes of a spinning blue ball, I give up. The game is unplayable until this is fixed. It sucks because I keep getting attacked but I can't do anything about it because the game is freezing for me. =/

- Dustin

azshel
10-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Spinning blue ball for me for the last 30 minutes. Really pissing me off because I have to leave for work in 30 minutes and we have a dragon that's almost dead. I can't get to him. GRRRRR!!!!!

Val
10-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Same problem here.

Caitir Eavan
10-11-2009, 07:35 PM
They must be some lucky people out there who still manage to attack you!
I do hope that it won't last too long and will be all fixed by the time I get up tomorrow morning.

Caitir Eavan
10-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Spinning blue ball for me for the last 30 minutes. Really pissing me off because I have to leave for work in 30 minutes and we have a dragon that's almost dead. I can't get to him. GRRRRR!!!!!

Try opening all things in a new tab. You'll still have to be lucky for the attack to go through, but you'll at least be able to get to the monster (so keep in a new tab, monster in a new tab, engage in a new tab)

blackstorm
10-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Try opening all things in a new tab. You'll still have to be lucky for the attack to go through, but you'll at least be able to get to the monster (so keep in a new tab, monster in a new tab, engage in a new tab)

Wow! I never thought to open the links in new tabs! I did that and everything is working just fine now. Still takes the blue thing 10 - 15 seconds to load something, but it is loading something! I think they might have an issue with it trying to load the new page inside the app itself. Meh, with the tab thing, the game is somewhat playable. =) Thanks! You rock!

- Dustin

Caitir Eavan
10-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Glad it works :)

Canz
10-11-2009, 07:44 PM
doing quests does not have the same effect. quests are still faulty to the "blue orb effect". you cant opentab the quest you want to make because the quest button does not have a link on it... only a link to the img... bummer!

Caitir Eavan
10-11-2009, 07:45 PM
If you're lucky it works. Takes me a few tries for each thing I click, but it may work eventually if you reload the page.

Shadows
10-11-2009, 08:19 PM
This is happening all over Facebook unfortunately on all the applications I have tried.

alezma
10-11-2009, 08:23 PM
having the same probs....trying to do a keira battle and if this keeps up am gonna lose. verrry frustrating. new tab isnt working for me either

Canz
10-11-2009, 08:43 PM
its back to normal now. close thread plz

KrackinAces
10-11-2009, 10:39 PM
I seem to be having some success with the "F5" key. it usually gets me refreshed & rolling again :)