PDA

View Full Version : duel/invade leveling for 200, alex?

Randy Ray
08-25-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm new to castle age, I was wondering..how the frig do u level past 2?? I've been 100% for nearly an entire day now and no matter how many I do it won't go to level 3, what am I missing...?

VersionsOfViolence
08-25-2010, 05:35 PM
The Battlegrounds level only goes up after you get to certain levels. What level are you in game?

bbernascone
08-25-2010, 05:37 PM
It did the same with me. I think it depends upon what level you are on, not sure though. It seemed to allow me to move to the next level of invade/deul once i moved up a level or two. Have you checked out the wiki
http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Castle_Age_Wiki
there is a lot of good info in there

ksion
08-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Also, the max level is 5 for both Duel and Invade. You won't gain more than 5 attack and 5 defense from it.

Randy Ray
08-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Lvl 17, pushin 18. Battlerank 3

The Battlegrounds level only goes up after you get to certain levels. What level are you in game?

bbernascone
08-25-2010, 05:58 PM
Lvl 17, pushin 18. Battlerank 3

if i recall correctly, it took me to about lvl 50, to be able to finish the invade/deul to lvl 5. Just keep playing the game, all of a sudden it will change and you will be working on the next level.

enjoy

arnabghosal1989
08-25-2010, 08:06 PM
Have fun and enjoy the game. You will understand it eventually.
:)

Randy Ray
08-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the replies, much aopreciated! Oh one more thing, is there away to ally or joij an alliance besides sending invites? I only have 31 'friends' lol n none of them wany to jump in although I'm leveling fairly quick they jst dont want to or have the time, so is there another option for alliances...?

bbernascone
08-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the replies, much aopreciated! Oh one more thing, is there away to ally or joij an alliance besides sending invites? I only have 31 'friends' lol n none of them wany to jump in although I'm leveling fairly quick they jst dont want to or have the time, so is there another option for alliances...?

You have options with this one :D

1. you can post your monster/raid on the monster/raid help list (this bring a LOT of people to help you)

2. there are groups here, I know of dragon and serpant groups. They normall are the FP (favor point) hunters

3. You can always go to the official "add me" thread and post your stuff there, this will also bring you many members to join your army

Before you commit yourself to anything, I'd recommend just playing for a bit.
Remember...do not add your SP's (skill points) to health.

I "m also new, only level 116.
I went by the 300 rule to begin with...

300 energy (most you can get in one day) so do this first.
stam,att,def....all your choices. as you level up and apply those SP's to energy, you will figure out what you wish to become (how you want to play the game):
PvP (player vs player) add SP's to attack and/or defense (thie higher the better :D )
PvM (player vs Monster/raid) add SP's to stamina, then attack then def.
You add to the stamina so you can hit the monster more often and do more damage

Hope this helps. Give me a shout if you have any other questions

Demon Jackal
08-27-2010, 03:00 AM
If you like battling monsters, I reccomend a high Stam with a decent Attack/Defence.
If your a PvP'er, I reccomend a high Attack/Defence with some Stamina for battling.