PDA

View Full Version : Quests

fiddledeedee
10-10-2009, 07:24 PM
OK so I've been playing less than 24 hours. I have gotten through my first three quests, no problem. I'm totally stuck on Falls of Jiraya. I keep getting the warning that I need to buy or equip the right general. How do I know who is the right general? I've tried 4 or 5 now. It eats my energies and gives me the same notice each time. Is this a trial and error thing? Help, please.

fiddledeedee
10-10-2009, 07:46 PM
OK I seem to have solved that one on my own. I'll get the hang of this.

Caitir Eavan
10-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Don't feel stupid :) this type of thing happens when you're new.. Glad you solved it though!

queenscreech
12-01-2009, 03:30 AM
I cant figure out which general to use!!!! Help?????

dtrknife
12-01-2009, 04:21 AM
To find out which general you have to use, put your cursor over the picture of the general and wait to see the little pop-out that'll tell you his name. Then go to "heroes" and buy the general if you don't have him. Before questing check that you've equipped the general, eg. the picture right at the top right-hand corner of the page is the same as the one in the quest dialog box.

omegawulph
12-01-2009, 04:38 AM
Personally I just match picture for picture, but then again i have experience from picture page. J E double L O! baby

Grey-House
12-01-2009, 04:42 AM
Me too. But occasionally I'll still forget to switch right after battling someone or something and end up blowing 20+ energy for no influence (one quest). Man, that's frustrating...

Maul
12-01-2009, 04:46 AM
Me too. But occasionally I'll still forget to switch right after battling someone or something and end up blowing 20+ energy for no influence (one quest). Man, that's frustrating...

do it all the time...oh well...lol

rebel
12-01-2009, 10:20 PM
and I know how to buy them, find them and click on them so they are ready for battle. I have given them all names.....to me Elizabeth Lione looks like she's smoking Virginia Slims...so when its her it grumble...dammm smoke break. lol and dont forget the nasty twins or nakked morrigan (yes we love your implants).... rofl Happy Hunting.... I suppose this is what makes it a game. :rolleyes: