PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me?

DanielleRae
10-09-2009, 03:54 AM
I can't figure out why I am the only person that has never gotten money when attacking a dragon yet I'm doing the same amount of damage as everyone else? am I supposed to do something special?

Sophia Dragonhunter
10-09-2009, 04:54 AM
Are you under level 20? I did not get any money until level 20, even though I have gotten a few Sky Sanctuaries from previous dragon rewards and thus had a pretty good income for my level. Or maybe it was 15, not sure.

Smexasaurus
10-09-2009, 04:55 AM
cos of a lack of land and income. high income means more money per attack on the dragon

lana
10-09-2009, 05:29 AM
LMAO...I'm Level 21, got 170 in my Army, have bought land, weapons, Generals...BUT I STILL KEEP LOSING EVERY BATTLE and I'm also losing $100,000 every time someone challenges me. Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong????

Lena Gkika
10-09-2009, 05:35 AM
LMAO...I'm Level 21, got 170 in my Army, have bought land, weapons, Generals...BUT I STILL KEEP LOSING EVERY BATTLE and I'm also losing $100,000 every time someone challenges me. Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong????

you need to invest a lot in defense to repel other battlers, and some in attack so you can win the fights you initiate yourself.
Dragons are hip now, but if you intend to keep battling and like to keep your losses stats low, then no more on energy/stamina for some time and go heavy on defense

lana
10-09-2009, 05:58 AM
I'll concentrate on getting some defense points. I thought defense weapons whould do the same thing. I have 2 dragons - how many do you think I need for my level 21?. I'm just a lowly soldier being harrassed! Is this game like School of Magic where I need to buy a Dragon for every member of my army?

Thoughtfulmoron
10-09-2009, 06:21 AM
Greetings. I recommend you read this guide: http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=1265

Also I recommend you go to http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=1051 , the thread stickied under the getting started area.

You'll be able to find out a lot of information there.

As for getting money from dragons specifically I can't say as I rarely fight them.

KCTailkinker
10-09-2009, 06:30 AM
But only if CA recongnizes me a a member of my army. Why? I have 54 in my army but when they fight a dragon or whatever, I am not a valid member of the army! Help!:mad: It is not right when I try to go fight my army and CA says for me to butt out!:mad:

lana
10-09-2009, 06:37 AM
Thanks. I'll go and do my homework. When you mentioned Dragons I thought you were talking about the ones you buy for $3m. :)

Caitir Eavan
10-09-2009, 06:43 AM
But only if CA recongnizes me a a member of my army. Why? I have 54 in my army but when they fight a dragon or whatever, I am not a valid member of the army! Help!:mad: It is not right when I try to go fight my army and CA says for me to butt out!:mad:

If you just clicked a call to arms to get to the dragon, then it may be the dragon of an army member of one of your army members - that person may not be in your army, therefore you can't attack.
If you think they are your army member's dragon, then click on your army member's keep and on monster and you'll see the dragon.

Thoughtfulmoron
10-09-2009, 06:52 AM
Many people who are posting call to arms on other peoples dragons don't realize this problem, or so it seems.

In the case this happens, just put a reply to their call to arms(or facebook message them), and ask for the dragon summoners facebook link, then send them a friend request, and add them to your army.

Then you will be able to fight the dragon.