PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Limit on Demi Points

Tenebrous
10-06-2009, 03:55 PM
I have tried over half a dozen searches using various key words and combination of words involving the above but have found no thread or post that answers the question: "What, if any, is the maximum amount of Demi Points one can earn?" Is there any?
Once I have earned all the rewards from a Demi Power, can I still continue to pray, or is there a limit to how many times one can pray before being unable to do so? If I earn 4500 Demi Points through battle, for instance, can I still ask that power for a blessing each day?
Thank you in advance.

Teltnuag
10-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Yes, you can keep getting the blessings once you get past 4500.

Tenebrous
10-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Thank you, Teltnuag. I'd rather not earn any more battle points if it means losing out on the blessings, as those would be more important in the long run than just getting the rewards as fast as possible. Now I don't have to worry. Thank you again.

Gerald
10-06-2009, 04:32 PM
The name o the game is Go fer the Gusto, and don't settle fer no LITTLE gusto's lol. If/When they get around to setting a capp on Demi Points, it will likely be so laggtastically astronomically high as to be beyond absurd anyway. Rather like placing a capp on your Gold. With income per hour possible in the millions, what kind of capp would matter? I'm just waiting until they setup some method of using Gold to purchase Favor or even Demi points.