PDA

View Full Version : Why doesnt my alchemy items appear on goblin emporium???

qwertheswer
06-26-2010, 02:35 AM
i have alot alchemy items like earth orb shards, angelic blessings etc. but they all doesnt appear on the goblin emporium.. i want to trade them away for rewards

Mursilis
06-26-2010, 02:40 AM
Not all of them appear there. This seems to be by choice although it is tough to determine the difference between the two sets of items.

pmhyns
06-26-2010, 02:45 AM
I believe that I read somewhere that if the alchemy ingredients have value, such as they are items in a fight that you can use, then they don't appear in the Goblin Emporium. The Earth Shards, for example, can be used as amulets. But if they have no attack or defence value, like dragon eggs, then they can be used in the Goblin Emporium.

Guard23
06-27-2010, 10:09 AM
If you look under your keep tab, everything listed under "Items," even if they can be used in alchemy, cannot be traded to Kobo. Only things listed under "Alchemy Ingredients" can be traded.

Thus, even items such as Castle Rampart which has an amazing combat value of 0 att/0 def and is for all intents and purposes only useful in alchemy, it cannot be traded to Kobo.

The one exception to this is battle hearts, considering one can get so many of them. I suspect that this limitation is in place so that people don't trade away items like the Holy Avenger, and also limits the rolls you can take