PDA

View Full Version : War Council Generals and Equipment Bonuses

TravisMcGivern
06-25-2010, 01:50 AM
If you have a general that receives attack or defense bonuses from owning certain equipment (e.g. Zarevok and Zarevok's Meat Cleaver), does the general get that bonus when s/he is a part of the War Council? (So, to stick with the same example, if Zarevok was in the War Council, would he be considered 6/5 or 9/8?)

Azraelswrd
06-25-2010, 02:32 AM
Nobody's really sure.

James Bloom-Scheff
06-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Someone could try an experiment.

Set up two identical war councils (actually only needs to be identical in one position. Same general, same weapons, etc. One with a bonus, one without. See who wins.

Of course, it is hard to locate a particular person to fight and hard to set up the war councils, but I didn't say it would be easy.

Radiobandit
06-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Someone could try an experiment.

Set up two identical war councils (actually only needs to be identical in one position. Same general, same weapons, etc. One with a bonus, one without. See who wins.

Of course, it is hard to locate a particular person to fight and hard to set up the war councils, but I didn't say it would be easy.

Absolutely impossible.

I3elial
06-25-2010, 09:13 PM
I'm having problems getting the heroes to fight with their own special weapons. It looks like it's a bit random as to who gets what, especially if you have multiple items.

I end up with Dante using Titania's bow, and Titania using Dante's shield. And that was only in one fight; I have yet to find Dante using the shield (on my end - I saw it happen on a person whom I dueled, but only once).

I've been looking at this, as I just purchased the monthly hero (Adriana) and I'm debating purchasing her blade, but I've held off, just because I was unsure if she'd actually use it in duels, which is the reason I bought her for (duels).

I'm still trying to find out if anything has been written on the subject, but I've found nothing yet.