PDA

View Full Version : Is There Any Way to report a script user?(Is there any way to prove script using)

aland
06-22-2010, 08:05 PM
I have chaining problem from one CA acount. Ok, this person bookmarked me and that's fine with me. Personaly I never do bookmarking. My way of playing is battle list and attacking 10 times in a row if my build is stronger.
Problem is that I may have proof that this account use script for chaining my acc. Attacks repeats every 6 minutes till my health goes bellow 10.

It looks like this and if this is real person's play than he(she) must be awake 24 hours a day playing CA all the time. I can rise my defence till he can't win any more or try to report him(her) for using script (if he(she) realy uses it)
Thanks!

5 hours, 4 minutes ago:
You were challenged by xxxxxxx
You lost the battle, taking 11 damage and losing $115,000. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
5 hours, 9 minutes ago:
You lost the battle, taking 10 damage and losing $115,000. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
5 hours, 14 minutes ago:
You lost the battle, taking 8 damage and losing $115,000. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
5 hours, 19 minutes ago:
You lost the battle, taking 12 damage and losing $115,000. You have lost 3 Battle Points!

15 minutes, 27 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 10 damage and losing $0. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
21 minutes, 44 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 12 damage and losing $115,000. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
26 minutes, 52 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 10 damage and losing $115,000. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
32 minutes, 12 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 11 damage and losing $115,000. You have lost 3 Battle Points!

11 hours, 25 minutes ago:
You lost the battle, taking 11 damage and losing $0. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
11 hours, 31 minutes ago:
You lost the battle, taking 9 damage and losing $0. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
11 hours, 37 minutes ago:
You lost the battle, taking 9 damage and losing $0. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
11 hours, 42 minutes ago:
You lost the battle, taking 11 damage and losing $0. You have lost 3 Battle Points!

kiknchikn
06-22-2010, 08:14 PM
I have someone doing the same thing to me. They're a hider that, as far as I can tell, uses a script that will attack me (and others I suspect) every time their health reaches 10 so they can attack themselves back into hiding. They attack me 4 - 5 times a night and it looks like this on the feed:

1 minute, 58 seconds ago:
You were challenged by xxxxxx
7 minutes, 57 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 12 damage and losing $0. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
13 minutes, 56 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 10 damage and losing $0. You have lost 3 Battle Points!

Note that it happens in 3 minute increments based on how much health they had to regen from the previous attack with exactly 1 second of lag between hits for server response time. Pretty obvious case of scripting if you ask me, but the devs ignored my report :rolleyes:

You can try reporting them by using the "Contact" link after clicking on the "Report" link at the bottom of the Castle Age application's pages.

Radiobandit
06-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Auto attack macros, gotta love 'em.

King Hrothbeort
06-22-2010, 09:09 PM
You can also report them to Facebook (or MySpace if you're playing there) as scipting violates their terms of service. Just go to their profile and click on "report this person".

niamh O'Toole
06-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Just had one hitting me into hiding 3 times in a row, at a 3 second interval clockwork until they were dead. Not my bracket.
Found them alive later though (not for very long :P) and will keep tabs on them; reported them so they are least flagged.

There's a new high king who aso hits me just once every few hours, he's not bothering me much but I am wondering does he ever sleep :D

thorin001
06-22-2010, 11:24 PM
Just use the "report" link at the bottom of the Castle Age page.

They do take action. I had a pest who hit me within seconds of any account activity. I reported him and haven't seen him for days.

aland
06-23-2010, 08:07 AM
Just use the "report" link at the bottom of the Castle Age page.

They do take action. I had a pest who hit me within seconds of any account activity. I reported him and haven't seen him for days.

I will report him. I tried report link on the bottom of the CA page, but can't type or choose anything regarding individual CA or FB account. Can you please instruct me what should I type or choose as report. As I understand from reading report link on CA page is for reporting CA app to facebook. I'm I wrong?