PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion about the oracle generals.

Zelgadiss
06-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Hello.

I finally made the decision to start purchasing the oracle generals. But there's a couple of questions that's been troubling me for some time.

- Are these generals good enough even without buying their set equipments, since buying 3 pieces for every single general would cost way too much money?

- Which pieces of equipment are considered mandatory or at least very important?

Thanks in advance :)

Doiron
06-21-2010, 03:25 PM
common wisdom:

yes

none

it's more complicated, but generally the equipment is too expensive to justify the cost. but having extra generals is helpful for things like War and Invading. You can get away with only 3 or 4 of them if you want to focus on other things. Barbie, Minerva, Scarlett, and Kaiser are considered the best.

peninvade
06-21-2010, 04:06 PM
i agree. yes, buy them (starting with who is most useful to you). No, don't buy any equipment. You will be bummed if you use a general with the equipment only to see a general next month that is better than the equipment you may have just purchased.

Arctic Wolf
06-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Buying monthly generals helps especially ones with the mini ability of chest generals you dont have or ones that have abilties you cant get otherwise...the items are all on you but tbh they arent worth it

Death of Rats
06-21-2010, 05:09 PM
There are a couple of the generals' items which are more useful than others and could be justified if you frequently use that general. For example Kaiser's Backdraft which adds an extra % critical chance.

The equipment which only adds to the generals' att/def stats is certainly not worth the cost though.