PDA

View Full Version : About Cartigan

Attilas
06-20-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm finally able to quest in the Underworld and therefore i want to ask something about the items that allow me to summon Cartigan.
1st)Do subquests also give me the chance to encounter tormented souls?

2nd)If i reach 100% lvl1 influence in one quest(without having subquests unlocked yet) and i keep on doing this quest,do i still have the chance to encounter tormented souls?

3rd)How much time(roughly) does it take to get all inredients needed?

Azraelswrd
06-20-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm finally able to quest in the Underworld and therefore i want to ask something about the items that allow me to summon Cartigan.

2nd)If i reach 100% lvl1 influence in one quest(without having subquests unlocked yet) and i keep on doing this quest,do i still have the chance to encounter tormented souls?

Yes
Yes
Varies -- depends on how lucky (or unlucky) you are on getting the random encounter AND the random drop.

06-20-2010, 06:37 PM

yes

yes

the sword is the hardest part, I mastered the last 2 quests all to lvl4 100% before I got 3 of them, try equipping Titania while you're doing those quest, she'll give a extra 5% drop chance.. :)

Attilas
06-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Thanks a lot :)

Azraelswrd
06-20-2010, 06:50 PM
I just used Sano so go with whatever you believe in. :D

brr-icy
06-20-2010, 10:50 PM
he's not that hard to get, i use titianna, i think if you do the quests 5-10 times in a row each time for the sword, you'll get three quick, everytime i did 1 or 2 it wouldn't drop, always right after i leveled, not concrete evidence or anything, but it worked for me

x3froggi
06-21-2010, 01:48 AM
Which quest drops which part? ._. I'm very behind time. LOL. Havn't even unlock underworld yet. Stuck to fortifications or getting demi quest to level 4.

Devin93112
06-21-2010, 06:13 AM
I've been trying to get Cartigan for ages now D:

Got 1 sword, 2 hand thingys xD and 9 amulets...

Cohen the Barbarian
06-21-2010, 06:35 AM
I just used Sano so go with whatever you believe in. :D

Sano worked for me too.

amd
06-21-2010, 06:57 AM
Crystal of Lament:
- Dropped from Fiery Awakening Quest

Soul Eater
- Dropped from Fire and Brimstone Quest and Deathrune Castle Quest

Sword of Faithless
- Dropped from Burning Gates, and The Long Path Quest

source: castleagewiki

find ur items in appropriate quests and u'll get it faster..i just got it last two days and all the quests are still in level 1-2..or im lucky? i dunno..heh
main quest and 2nd sub-quests usually have more chance to drop them
but make sure at least ur elite guard if full and titania(maybe) is equipped.