PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with Keira??!!

Strawhat
06-19-2010, 11:27 PM
Seriously! What the ?! Way over 50 Keira Kills. Always the top hitter. Just now killed one under an hour with over half a million damage and my loot is still just one lovely Dreadnought Horn?? My awesome 23rd by the way!! No man you cant do this!!
I'm rage quitting this game!!!!!
Bann me from this board please!

Zeira
06-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Yes, because your the only one who has killed her that many times (if not more) without getting all the parts. :rolleyes:
As for what is wrong with her.... well she is an angry angry being and she doesn't like to share the good stuff.

Shadow Elf
06-19-2010, 11:40 PM
Dude calm down. I've killed 150+ and still don't have her plate or soul and i'm not complaining. It's just luck and randomness every time.

great buddy
06-19-2010, 11:41 PM
Seriously! What the ?! Way over 50 Keira Kills. Always the top hitter. Just now killed one under an hour with over half a million damage and my loot is still just one lovely Dreadnought Horn?? My awesome 23rd by the way!! No man you cant do this!!

dont attack keira .simply buy lyra or fenris. they are the cheapest generals good on attack as invader or duelist .much better than keira or vanquish.keira should be at least stronger than celesta but is much weaker both in attack and defense 16 att 26 def. she is weak top 50 as a heroe in attack and top 50 in defence ..with 1000 duels you get 25 fp .with 5000 25 fp and 15 skill points . p.s. i have the soul ,the horns and the sword ,and i was thinking to do 400 k on a keira .but your post changed my mind .i have fenris and lyra .bought them both.fenris is a joy .i mostly invade with him and win.they are both ranked top 20-30 best heroes in attack.fenris 19 att 19 def.+8 player attack . lyra is better. i dont remeber the stats .hope this helps .bye :)

DiegoZ
06-19-2010, 11:51 PM
50 is nothing, people out there have killed more than 150~200

When you're stressed just think: there's someone worst than me

Shadow Elf
06-20-2010, 12:02 AM
50 is nothing, people out there have killed more than 150~200

When you're stressed just think: there's someone worst than me

like me!!! i've done 150+

quinnelsea
06-20-2010, 12:47 AM
dude i haye 56 souls and 23 horns thats it

Ahmulag Ra
06-20-2010, 01:31 AM

LOL
(10 chars)

Strawhat
06-20-2010, 02:44 AM
man, lost it there : )
But you guys cheered me up, thx a lot, you're great
Seems like its going on, but i suggest a long Keira break for me : )

Seinfreak37
06-20-2010, 02:45 AM
like me!!! i've done 150+

Damn. Took me 69 Keiras to get my final piece, and I thought I had it rough.

solkyro
06-20-2010, 03:11 AM
Damn. Took me 69 Keiras to get my final piece, and I thought I had it rough.

i have someone in my army who has gone over 300 kills to keira before he actually got her :D

RavenHQ
06-20-2010, 04:10 AM
First consider that the Soul can only be won when you summon her. Then consider that the easyiest way to win the Dreadnought Plate is to kill her when you did NOT summon her.

It took me 88 trys, I know someone who did it in 164. I have a bunch of Souls cause I kept summoning her to increase the number of Keiras I was fighting at the same time. That might have been a mistake, since the chance of getting a Soul reduces the chance of getting a Plate.

In the end I got the Plate by doing something like 60k damage when I usually got 110k+. This reminded me that I target Hydra's to 800k damage for Prometheus, Ragnorok at 624k for Frost Bolt. I'm thinking that the Dreadnought Plate might have for some people a target damage range that you're not hitting.

Dracoprimus
06-20-2010, 06:18 AM
I don't think there are any players who have Kiera who didn't have to farm the hell out of her to get all the pieces. Personally, I got lucky at 40 times for my last piece.
She's worse than a psycho ex-girlfriend for stress and aggravation.

FLX
06-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Keira the Dread Knight Slain - 19

I was lucky and slayed her 19 times after getting all her parts...

My problem is the DTG.. 70 lotus and hundrets of gifts didn't create a single DTG.. but thats a major part of the game.. and i like it :D

zserg
06-20-2010, 09:42 AM
In the end I got the Plate by doing something like 60k damage when I usually got 110k+. This reminded me that I target Hydra's to 800k damage for Prometheus, Ragnorok at 624k for Frost Bolt. I'm thinking that the Dreadnought Plate might have for some people a target damage range that you're not hitting.
Do you have any idea about how much stamina you used to do 60k? I know this is all random, but just in case i'd like to use the same amount of stamina as somebody who got it :) .I'm asking about stamina because keira is a stm based monster so I suppose loot is also based on that.

DiegoZ
06-20-2010, 02:30 PM
I don't think there are any players who have Kiera who didn't have to farm the hell out of her to get all the pieces. Personally, I got lucky at 40 times for my last piece.
She's worse than a psycho ex-girlfriend for stress and aggravation.

I killed 6 doing about 200k max on Keira to get her...
Azraelswrd I believe only killed 4, Solo

But most of people usually takes more than 20 tries

mitsukaikira
06-20-2010, 04:40 PM
I love that it only took me 7 fights to get Keira.

/dodges incoming bullets

Ahmulag Ra
06-20-2010, 05:51 PM
I love that it only took me 7 fights to get Keira.

/dodges incoming bullets

I had the same.... but on both FB and MS, I had a nightmare with frost dragons. Nearly 40 dragons had to die to get my scale.

I've also killed endless Ragnaroks and am yet to get a frost bolt.

I swear there's a random number generator when you first create your account that just makes particular items even harder to get, including gifts! I'd have 20 x 3/4 parts in a gift, but could never get the last. I'm also missing some relatively common items that just never seem to drop.

Then again, it could just be purely random and we, as pattern-seeking primates, do our best to form patterns where none are present.

brr-icy
06-20-2010, 10:45 PM
15 for me, and the first 5 were very low damage no epics (just achievement amounts) 340,000 for the plate, and 300,000 for the soul, my two demon strengths were from a raid and a lotus (2nd lotus dropped the dtg)

.fallen.icicles.
06-21-2010, 12:03 AM
same here as well.... probably one of the most frustrating generals to create. that is, unless you've accidentally spent your battle hearts unwisely when you started the game and now have to do just as many Deathrune Sieges to create Chase.

Yuntaek
06-21-2010, 01:05 AM
I don't know if this'll help, but I've been farming Dark Legion for a while to get my last gauntlet to summon Leon. Or so I thought.

I went to my alchemy page only to find out that I never had a gauntlet. FFFFFFFFFFF-

Time to farm some more.

SeleneNight
06-21-2010, 07:31 AM
I'm starting to see why my bf was mad at me when it only took me 12 to get all the pieces. I think it's a luck thing. ^^;

Psyched
06-21-2010, 07:39 AM
My 11th Keira gave me whatever I need except her soul. Only when my Keira count reached 23, I got her soul. It sucked I know.... one better reason to get her: the only gold framed general that you don't have to spend FPs on.

mushyroom
06-21-2010, 08:02 AM
Yeah quite a bit of hassle to get her. Officially I killed 25 of her in which I went over the minimum. Unofficially probably twice as I started killing her before the achievement was out. If everything in CA was easy to get, most armies will be running max best equipment.

At one point I was quite disappointed as well like the OP on hunting Keira for demon strength (I was fortunate enough to get the plate early on while I was still a newbie and didn't know how rare it was). Best remedy was to try raids, kill two birds with one stone. Hunt for Chase and Keira's demon strength at the same time.

I am quite glad I got her now, she's wiping generals off her boots in WAR. Just don't give up, if you give up you get 0% chance of getting her. If you persevere you at least get a chance to succeed. Try 250k - 300k bracket and stay around 3rd - 5th in the ladder.

michael the destroyer
06-21-2010, 02:38 PM
I have killed it plenty times, also killed lotus and deathrune many times, i still don't have the demon strength, all other ingredients i have lots of.

Am i frustrated - yes!

RavenHQ
06-21-2010, 10:25 PM
Do you have any idea about how much stamina you used to do 60k? I know this is all random, but just in case i'd like to use the same amount of stamina as somebody who got it :) .I'm asking about stamina because keira is a stm based monster so I suppose loot is also based on that.

err... are you sure Kiera is a Stamina based monster? I thought it was only the Dragons. Cause when I Critical on Kiera, it's a true multiplier, when I Crit on the Dragons I only get a fraction bonus... either way I'm guessing it took me 25-30 Power Attacks for that last Dreadnought Plate...

Either way, my suggestion is to try to do "less damage" if you hit more and you don't get it, try hitting less. :P

Keat
06-21-2010, 11:52 PM
My gf has killed Kiera 5 times.
The 5th time, she summoned it.
She now has 5 peices.
Including the summoner stone.

.-. Shes got a peice, every single time.
And most the time, she only does 100~150 damage.
One more Keira to go, and she'll have that gauntlet to .-.

I on the other hand, have killed it 64 times.
I only have the first 3 peices.
I have like 50 dreadnaught horns though!

Psyched
06-22-2010, 04:35 AM
I don't know if this'll help, but I've been farming Dark Legion for a while to get my last gauntlet to summon Leon. Or so I thought.

I went to my alchemy page only to find out that I never had a gauntlet. FFFFFFFFFFF-

Time to farm some more.
It's probably better if you farm gifts for Kobo. He gave me enough equipments to make 2 holy plates while I need just that 1 Celesta Devotion and 1 Serene arrow. pfftttttt

BennyC88
06-24-2010, 02:59 AM
On my 9th try
(I know people have done it quicker but still ^_^)

mozote420
06-24-2010, 01:53 PM
you need to inflict less damage not to be the top hitter, y got my plate in my 6th try, inflicting like 60000 damage, just let others do the killing, and for gods sake dont try that many times, heard people who had tried hundreds of times.... waste of stamina..... liste nto me just inflict less damage

solkyro
06-25-2010, 06:16 AM
you need to inflict less damage not to be the top hitter, y got my plate in my 6th try, inflicting like 60000 damage, just let others do the killing, and for gods sake dont try that many times, heard people who had tried hundreds of times.... waste of stamina..... liste nto me just inflict less damage

yeah right as if that would actually help everyone who doesn't have keira

HellkiteVaibhav
06-25-2010, 06:31 AM
Kiera is probably the only thing lucky for me in the whole of CA. I got all the parts in just 7 kills :D

But Kobo still hates me, a serpent army unit evades me, so do the DTG and Genesis Sword and I cant get an epic general even in Pooh's chest generator :/

But wth ? Kiera in 7 kills :D

michael the destroyer
06-25-2010, 02:50 PM
Can someone please aware me on what PA is? Personal attack? Per attack? Or if not, then what?

Also what do you mean when you say PvP?

Elías_Azeron
06-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Can someone please aware me on what PA is? Personal attack? Per attack? Or if not, then what?

Also what do you mean when you say PvP?

PA = Power Attack
PvP = Player vs. Player

michael the destroyer
06-25-2010, 03:25 PM
PA = Power Attack
PvP = Player vs. Player

Thanks for the info.

HellkiteVaibhav
06-25-2010, 05:34 PM
how many PAs and how much damage per PA?

Started off with around 1200 per PA , now its around 2800 per PA. Damage done ranged between 60k to 250 k

michael the destroyer
06-25-2010, 05:50 PM
I did over 100,000 damage yesterday and got another 2 dreadnought shields. I'm stopping trying with big damage, i will help others theres no way i am making demon strength a priority for me, it it drops it drops, if not well there are better generals to be had.

carmara
06-27-2010, 10:58 AM
The fact that there are a lot of guys with more than 50 kills and still dont have all parts justify a complete review of the whole random assignement system. There is not statistic justification for it... there are only 6 parts... I already have 14 Shields, 19 swords, 17 helmets/horns, 2 plates, 3 souls and still missing the demosn strenght/glove... it amaze me that no matter how many time you finish first, second, third, fourth or exceed any amount of damage you are still missing that part... and it is the same with Lotus... I think the whole system is wrong and I am sure have something to do with the overall distribution of total items... I am sure there is a lot of people with several gloves and missing some of my excess parts... and it is because the statistics are not calculated based in the individual distribution... In my opinion we should have a market place or something where to exchange parts or a better "random distribuition formula"... I am tired of killing Keiras

Amanojaku
06-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Dude calm down. I've killed 150+ and still don't have her plate or soul and i'm not complaining. It's just luck and randomness every time.

I'd normally say i dont believe you but i'm half way there with no plate or demon strength :mad:

Sloth Demon
06-27-2010, 04:31 PM
I'd normally say i dont believe you but i'm half way there with no plate or demon strength :mad:

Do raids for DS. Waaay easier, at least it was a matter of time to get it like that. Plate was another thing though :D

gocardinals1511
06-27-2010, 05:50 PM
I am off to a good start 1 kill 3 pieces. half way their have the Dreadnout, Dreadnout Greatsword, and Kerias soul.

now it will take about 150 to get 3, lol.

Azraelswrd
06-27-2010, 06:20 PM
I am off to a good start 1 kill 3 pieces. half way their have the Dreadnout, Dreadnout Greatsword, and Kerias soul.

now it will take about 150 to get 3, lol.

Yeah, you got the "common" epic drops (I assume the first were the horns). The challenge lies ahead with the plate and strength. Shield is kind of in the middle.

gocardinals1511
06-27-2010, 06:31 PM
no i did not get the horns.

CAIsabelle
06-28-2010, 10:42 AM
Keira's got the most annoying loot drop rates in the game. It took me 8 to get Demon Strength (It's VERY rare, so I must be lucky) but I imagine it will take me many, many more Keira's to get her armour;)

coolbinli
06-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Check my luck!! ha ha

PreheatedAcorn
06-29-2010, 06:45 PM
I don't think I am ever gonna get my two peices i need for Keira...I got the DTG first time i ever did a Lotus and i have gotten two more from and have only done 6.....I feel like a dick......