PDA

View Full Version : Dueling Suggestions

Deonhower
06-19-2010, 07:03 PM
Hi. Now before I start, I'm not a real big fan of PvP though I have nothing against it. I think it's a great element of the game although sometimes getting chained can be annoying.

I have a question regarding what would be my best option in Dueling. Let's say I have no purchased Generals (Oracle Monthly Specials) and I have no Generals from any of the Oracle Chests either. What General would be my best bet in defending myself against serial Duelers (errr Duelist?)?

I've never had this problem before and it wasn't really that annoying. But I'm looking at the list of people who are attacking me and they seem to be the same ones over and over again. I don't think I will lose to their invasions because they have less than 100 army members and I have the full 501. I don't lose to Invasions that often either and currently I have almost 5k Invasions won compared to only 200+ Invasion losses. However my losses from duels are skyrocketing.

I know the challenge will continuously shift, and I know losses are inevitable. But which general should I equip to minimize my losses considering my aforementioned choices?

Thank you in advance. And happy hunting.

Zeira
06-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Celesta is always a good one for her defensive boost, but can't guarantee that will stop them. About the only way to do that would be to start upping your personal defense more.

Deonhower
06-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Thank you Zeira. What would be a good DEF baseline to minimize my losses from duels if I was defending?

Guard23
06-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Celesta level 4: 7 player defense, plus an additional 15 player defense when attacked.

Keira would be 2nd but Celesta is much easier to obtain. Remember that personal player attack/defense has more weight than general att/def. So the best bet is raising your own att/def

Zeira
06-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Hard to give a number since have no idea what your attackers stats are, so if your going for them losing, then as high as it needs to be for them to lose consistently.

Deonhower
06-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Guard23, Zeira thank you for the insight

Currently I have a 400 DEF. I don't know if that's decent. I know my attackers will pour in as I near the gauntlet, and I know my losses will pile up. But I just wanted to at least plug the leak before my losses start a gruesome ratio of 20 dueling losses for every 1 that I win while defending.

Still it was good information. Thank you :D