PDA

View Full Version : Best way to spend income?

Sinned Soul
06-16-2010, 07:01 AM
I've got almost all of my land maxed out for level (310) and it seems I've about hit a point of diminishing returns with the cost of Mines and Sanctums, so I'm trying to figure the best way to spend my income now.

I can't buy Archangels yet, and am maxed with everything except Seraphim Angels and the Obsidian stuff.

Should I focus on building up my Seraphim Angel count or the different types of Obsidian pieces?

Azraelswrd
06-16-2010, 07:06 AM
save it
buy what you need not what you want -- are you really hurting in invasion?

mushyroom
06-16-2010, 07:06 AM
Just max the lands and stack the money for the next set of lands (level 311?).

Man those seraphim's cost a lot and the obsidian stuff takes a lot of upkeep. It really depends on what do you intend to do with the items. Quest or for PvP?

Sinned Soul
06-16-2010, 07:09 AM
Not really hurting in any area I guess, I mainly monster hunt though. It just seems that I save it all up, and then blow it all on land...just to repeat the cycle. Seems like I should actually be using the money for something more useful. :)

I'm sitting on almost 200,000,000,000 right now.

b_griffbot
06-16-2010, 07:18 AM
Do not buy any more angels or obsidian junk than you need for the quests. Way too expensive and mediocre stats. Save your money for the items unlocked in Battle and War instead and start moving up the ranks.

Sinned Soul
06-16-2010, 07:27 AM
Cool, yeah point taken.

Re: War though, the Seraphims have better stats than Barbarian Captain, so sounds I should just work towards Archangels with battle then.

igtenos
06-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Except barbarian captains have no upkeep.

ender4
06-16-2010, 09:04 PM
also, if you are far away from unlocking Archangels, then it might be easier to unlock Barbarians instead.

also, with 200Bill spare, i wouldn't worry too much about the cost of Obsidion stuff, what else you gonna spend your money on.

if i was you, i'd really start ranking up, unlock the Royal Seals as well, and fill out your magic with them.

Radiobandit
06-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Just save up your money, currently it's going to take me 138 days to turn a profit from a Dwarven Mine, and that's an extremely long time for nothing but a FB game. Considering your level it's likely you're never going to be able to break even on your land before you quit Facebook all together.

W.G.V
06-17-2010, 03:29 AM
Not really hurting in any area I guess, I mainly monster hunt though. It just seems that I save it all up, and then blow it all on land...just to repeat the cycle. Seems like I should actually be using the money for something more useful. :)

I'm sitting on almost 200,000,000,000 right now.

I do the exact same thing

mushyroom
06-17-2010, 06:10 AM
Just save up your money, currently it's going to take me 138 days to turn a profit from a Dwarven Mine, and that's an extremely long time for nothing but a FB game. Considering your level it's likely you're never going to be able to break even on your land before you quit Facebook all together.

I think by theory, we've been reaping the land we did pay off previously by now. Unless someone feel like writing out a formula for it else just pump the land to max.