PDA

View Full Version : Moonfall Amulet

ThatOneMan
06-15-2010, 07:04 PM
I am level 70 and will be obtaining my Sword of Redemption tomorrow.

Who should i pray to now? First off i was thinking of continuing praying to Azeron two more times for the favor point but after that im not sure. Im into PvP and occasionally monster hunt.

Azeron only person ive prayed too. I'm guessing ambrosia and malekus are higher because of monster battles/raids?

I have: Ambrosia:585
Malekus: 615
Corvintheus: 291
Aurora: 281

I was thinking of praying to Aurora to get the Moonfall Amulet but that would be increasing my health therefore i will be able to be attacked more and with my set-up i dont defend well.

Besides Aurora i was thinking Malekus to boost my attack or Ambrosia for some more energy.

Would praying to Aurora and adding health pay off or just hurt me? That is one of the better items in game.

Matezma
06-15-2010, 07:14 PM
Try and stick to one thread in one section about the same topic please.

PreheatedAcorn
06-15-2010, 07:15 PM
I would say go ahead and pray for Aurora because its one of the best items in the game. once your done with that pray for whoever you want considering what you want to go up in once everyday......Just attack back whoever attacks you, your good to go.......

Deriam
06-15-2010, 10:31 PM
pray t ambrosia, then malakeus, then corvintues and when done so far you will need less blessing to get the amulet

adam ahman
06-16-2010, 09:31 AM
NEVER EVER pray to Aurora!! Why??

Transcendence
Attack: 46
Defense: 36

-vs-

Moonfall Amulet
attack: 40
defense: 40

The Moonfall Ammy isn't the best Amulet in-game anymore. If someone says for the sp...well...how many are we really talking about huh? By the time you finish ALL other demi's paths you will have un-locked 2 or 3 Aurora demi-quests easy...long story short my opinion is pray to someone else and let her ammy come to you....yes you may be a bit weak for a moment but much stronger later on.

Im using the Blood flask right now...

Blood Flask
attack: 20
Defense: 20

Its getting the job done just fine :rolleyes:

prin
06-16-2010, 10:12 AM
it's going to be awhile before you can do enough damage to an alpha or an azriel to get what you need for transcendence. personally i wish i had prayed to aurora everyday first to get that amulet. when i did start fighting it and the antlantan forcefield and the death touch gauntlet were the three things that kept me from winning. i got the helm of dragon power fairly easily. i eventually did get the forcefield and gauntlets that are just as good. then all i needed was the amulet, which took forever to get. i think i read somewhere it takes upwards of 90 straight days. still i wish i would have done it. i had no idea the power it wielded. that's just my opinion. if i decide to do a mini though i think i will try to just have patience and pray to the gods alternately, starting with azeron and working my way back. or i would alternate between azeron, corvintheus and malekus, because i know, eventually, i will want to or have to fight.

King Hrothbeort
06-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Now that War is out I'm praying to Aurora, I'll get the Amulet in a couple days. I have over 8,000 DP each for all the rest.

ender4
06-16-2010, 09:08 PM
moonfall amulet is very useful at lower levels (below 200), and i would go for it.

Droidlover
06-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Oh, you're all full of it. Just pray to Aurora and get the Moonfall Amulet. I did, and do not regret it. Sure it increases your health, but the amulet allows you do fend off duels. Just DO it! :)

Blast Hardcheese
06-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Yeah, it's generally a bad idea to get health, but it also takes a lot more effort to get the one step up from a moonfall amulet. Honestly, I don't really see the problem with praying to Aurora for it - besides, if you get lucky on that onslaught chest, then it pays off in the end, right?