PDA

View Full Version : War Battles and Achievements

Rheannan
06-14-2010, 12:20 PM
As far as I can tell, war battles aren't included in the battle stats. Can anyone confirm this? They might bring out a separate achievement section for those...

BennyC88
06-14-2010, 12:55 PM
According to my keep, it says battles/wars won and battles/wars lost, so it incorperates both duels and invasions (battles) and war duels

But lookin at this raises a question: for those people who haven't get the win 10 duels in a row achievement at their level, would war give them that achievement?

Rheannan
06-14-2010, 01:00 PM
According to my keep, it says battles/wars won and battles/wars lost, so it incorperates both duels and invasions (battles) and war duels

Oh, I noticed that on the keep, but I meant on the achievements tab. :)

I lost a war battle once (calling it a war sounds very strange), but I'm pretty sure it didn't change anything in my battle stats on the achievements tab. I just wanted to check.

But lookin at this raises a question: for those people who haven't get the win 10 duels in a row achievement at their level, would war give them that achievement?

Provided it doesn't add on to those battle stats, it shouldn't count towards achievements, either.

BennyC88
06-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Oh, I noticed that on the keep, but I meant on the achievements tab. :)

I lost a war battle once (calling it a war sounds very strange), but I'm pretty sure it didn't change anything in my battle stats on the achievements tab. I just wanted to check.

Provided it doesn't add on to those battle stats, it shouldn't count towards achievements, either.

Opps sorry, misread the question.
I think that they'll put it in the achievements. But it's got a fair line to wait on, since there's alot of others that are waiting on achievements on themselves.

Someone would test the theory if it does affect the battles stats eventually

Rheannan
06-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Opps sorry, misread the question.
I think that they'll put it in the achievements. But it's got a fair line to wait on, since there's alot of others that are waiting on achievements on themselves.

Also, if they wait a while and then release an achievement, it'll renew interest in that aspect.

Someone would test the theory if it does affect the battles stats eventually

That would be me. :p

I just checked and it doesn't add on to the stats.

BennyC88
06-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Also, if they wait a while and then release an achievement, it'll renew interest in that aspect.

Yeah, it's a good manuever to get people back into the past monsters

That would be me. :p

I just checked and it doesn't add on to the stats.
Awesome, good that it's been clarified