06-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Level 147
Ene:208
Sta:279
Att:405
Def:24
Hea:101
Arm:392

I have Ambrosia and just got Barbarus . I aslo have Darius from Apprentice . I use Ambrosia for duels and invasions 26/26 And Barbarus I now use for all my monster battles . MY question is I was told my defense is too low to and hurts me in battles but I havent seen a problem except for bosses with a health bar which is why I got Barbarus . So should I keep building like I am or am I doing something incredibly wrong ?

Rutherford
06-13-2010, 04:56 PM
It's not ideal, long term. Eventually you'll want at least a couple hundred Defense.

But, no, it's not a problem if you don't plan to spend Energy to fortify. Using Barabus to protect the party's health bar puts you ahead of many of the idiots who cause monsters to fail.

BSI: 2.92
LSI: 5.21
Combined: 8.13

You're light on stat points, but again doing better than many people who have that many more points in Stamina rather than Energy.

In all, it looks like a good start to me.

Rutherford
06-13-2010, 04:58 PM
Also, there's an official stat check thread. But the moderators don't read the suggestions for them posted in that thread. It's been repeatedly suggested that they edit the first post with some useful information.

So, good for you for passively aggressively showing your displeasure by not using their thread. ;)

Halvor
06-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Also, there's an official stat check thread.

Where can I find that thread?

ltjltj
06-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Also, there's an official stat check thread. But the moderators don't read the suggestions for them posted in that thread. It's been repeatedly suggested that they edit the first post with some useful information.

So, good for you for passively aggressively showing your displeasure by not using their thread. ;)

Thanks I've noticed that as well . I'm trying to be a team player I feel I could be part of a good 1-2 punch for someone who has a knack for forifying or healing . I was thinking about getting Kaiser for the one bar monsters and so I could have another general for war . War looks fun and I'm hoping They come up with good rewards . I also hear lyra is good for duels but I've already hit my achievements fore duels . Once I finish Invade I'll have 80FP's