PDA

View Full Version : Best combination of generals for war

qwertheswer
06-12-2010, 01:38 AM
anyone has a guide on this? the optimum arrangement for which generals to be placed where

Azraelswrd
06-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Depends on the summoner's stats but ultimately its the gear that really makes the difference.

strategy 1: put your bests on the high value slots
strategy 2: put your bests on 5, 2, and 2 -- you only need to win 9 points to win the war and most people will tend to use strategy 1

qwertheswer
06-12-2010, 01:48 AM
does the general ability comes into play during war?
for eg, will lyra have 6 more attack? and celesta have more defense when attacked

Str8up-FUBAR
06-12-2010, 02:00 AM
Yeah I must agree with the gear ..... I have top 3 or 4(lacking a little in glove only 1 DTG) in every slot and as fun after getting to rank 5 almost 50% on defensive wins.... I put it in the hands of my weakest 6 generals for the day ... only got 6 people attacking in war but 5 were victory for +50 WP and 1 loss - 4 WP .... So all those complaining about needing the chest generals are just looking for excuses ... While they were wasting stamina Invading smaller armies with crappy stats to reach Duke and Higher ranks I maintained my 5.5 BSI and pumped enough energy and stamina to get some gear and units for my small but elite Army ..... War is SO much Fun ... So is losing the BP's from invade after they can't beat you :D

Azraelswrd
06-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Abilities that augment the player do not appear to be active.

Crimson Avenger
06-12-2010, 02:04 PM
anyone has a guide on this? the optimum arrangement for which generals to be placed where

Even if there was a guide to show what general worked best where, it would make little difference. The equipment a general has during a bout is random, thus making the strategy more around the equipment rather than the generals themselves. Yeah, placement makes a difference, but only in a small way. I could put Strider on a spot and match him against Mephy. With the right equipment (and a God awful amount of luck) He could win. :)