PDA

View Full Version : Cta

Lunkers
06-11-2010, 01:52 AM
Could you go over one more time the technique for launching a weapon through posting a Call to Arms? Does everyone in the battle need to post a CTA, leave the battle, and then click on the monster to help launch a seige weapon? Thanks, Jim

King Hrothbeort
06-11-2010, 02:09 AM
For best results, everyone in the battle should post CTAs frequently throughout the battle. Unfortunately many monsters fail due to people being to lazy to post the CTAs. For the major world monsters, you will need many more people than are in the battle to click on the CTA.
If everyone would click on 5 of their friends CTAs and ask them to RTF (return the favor) all siege weapons would launch very quickly. Unfortunately this almost never happens, except in a few organized monster clicking groups.

For each weapon you (and everyone in the battle and all the friends you can convince) should click a CTA. There is no need to leave the battle, you can just open another tab or window.

Azraelswrd
06-11-2010, 02:33 AM
A big spot for missed CTA opportunities are when a new assist pops up and people forget to click again. Some people don't even know that the most recent CTA of the world, team and boss monsters are kept at the bottom of the Elite Guard page.

I just go there to make sure I've assisted before doing my thing.

danellem
06-11-2010, 03:44 AM
Is that what that is at the bottom of the elite page?! I thought it was just some unfinished broken random stuff. Huh! Now I have to go look! Thanks!