PDA

View Full Version : What does non stackable mean ? Are weapons worth buying?

ltjltj
06-10-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm thinking about purchasing barbarus because I have lots of stamina and attack with not so much defense so its killing my team . But Im confused about buying his weapons . What does non stackable mean ? and are they even worth buying ?

kiknchikn
06-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Non-stackable means the bonus effect of the item only occurs with the first one you buy. Any additional number of the same item that you buy won't provide the bonus.

icollyer
06-10-2010, 09:08 PM
I'm thinking about purchasing barbarus because I have lots of stamina and attack with not so much defense so its killing my team . But Im confused about buying his weapons . What does non stackable mean ? and are they even worth buying ?

I bought his helm, but not the others.

ltjltj
06-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Thanks a lot u two . I figured thats what it was , and it seems smart to buy just the Helm . Do you know if they're weapons are used in war ?

The Lord of the Files
06-11-2010, 12:05 AM
Thanks a lot u two . I figured thats what it was , and it seems smart to buy just the Helm . Do you know if they're weapons are used in war ?

Depends on how good your other weapons are. War picks the 7 best weapons you have and equips them at random.

ltjltj
06-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Well that makes sense . My stongest general is Ambrosia then vanquish . So I was thinking I should play it safe and buy BArbarus and use him against monsters and have another general for war . Any suggestions ?

ltjltj
06-11-2010, 12:24 AM
And Does Barbarus use the helm when he attacks monsters even if you have a better helm available like say volcanic helm ?

Foehammer
06-11-2010, 12:25 AM

It depends. If you are collecting, then yes. But the Devs come out with about 2 general per month, and those 25 pts you'd spend on a mediocre weapon could be used later to buy another general.

Also, for 25 points you might be better off gambling it in the Alpha Chest. Worst case scenario, you get a different mediocre unit or weapon. But you have a pretty good chance of getting another general... for 20 FP. And you might even luck out and get one of the rare ones!

The only exception to this would be if you want Kaiser... if you buy him, purchase Backdraft (his magic item), which will raise crits to 4% (best in game???).

Foehammer
06-11-2010, 12:26 AM
It should be noted that I don't yet own Kaiser on any account, because I invested in Slayer, and I just can't invest another 55 Favor Points for a lousy 1% increase in my crits. I don't even use Slayer half the time.

ltjltj
06-11-2010, 01:01 AM
I was debating on Kaiser as well but my stats are as follows :

Eng: 208
Sta: 261
Att: 405
Def: 24
Hea: 101

With my defense being so low I thought Barbarus would benefit me more in monster battles especially the ones with Health Bars .