PDA

View Full Version : Favor point spending

cdman
06-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Hi, I now have 117 Favor points but don't know were to spend them. in the monthly generals? gambling in chests? or saving for refills?
Thanks

DiegoZ
06-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Barbarus, Scarlett, Minerva (if you remember to equip her), and when you get more 3 Favor Points Slayer/Kaiser

I recommend instead of buying Minerva wait for the next monthly, cause I never actually remember equiping her to level up, but if you're going to remember don't buy Slayer/Kaiser and wait for the next monthly

Arctic Wolf
06-10-2010, 01:22 AM
if you really want a special gener you could buy onsalught or alpha or whatever the second set is called....if not either save it for monthly generals or fp refills in times of need :rolleyes:

cdman
06-10-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm now using Vanquish/Zarevok for monsters and quite satisfied. Is Kaiser or Kaylen worth the FP's?

Radiobandit
06-10-2010, 02:19 AM
I'm now using Vanquish/Zarevok for monsters and quite satisfied. Is Kaiser or Kaylen worth the FP's?

I would definitely say yes for Kaiser+Backlash. With Kaylen, I have 28 generals and only gain 4 attack power, Lyra makes a better monthly general than her unless you a FP farming machine.

icollyer
06-10-2010, 06:13 AM
It depends what your CA goals are.

If you like PvP (duel/invade):

Scarlett
Lyra / Kaylen
Minerva

If you prefer monsters or PvP (war):

Barbarus (+helm)
Kaiser (+backdraft)
Minerva

If you like both:

Barbarus (+helm)
Kaiser (+backdraft)
Minerva
Scarlett

Edit: Kaylen becomes better than Lyra once you have 40 or more generals.

jason.chef
06-11-2010, 12:08 AM
can anyone here please post a pic of Lyra? At the moment I cant remember how she looks like. And does anyone know how to buy generals etc. from oracle which are already gone? I saw somewhere some link or something how to buy them but I dont know how to do so. thanks !!!

jason.chef
06-11-2010, 12:09 AM
ohhh isnīt lira that Japanise Chick? :-) with some sheet over her body? red colored ??? :-)))

Azraelswrd
06-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Japanese?

http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Lyra

If you say so...

jason.chef
06-12-2010, 05:53 AM
LOL :-D maybe not so much japanese :-D but thanks for the info about her :-)

TheAquarian
06-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Japanese?

http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Lyra

If you say so...

I vote half greek half japanese.