PDA

View Full Version : War duels

Warther
06-09-2010, 05:30 AM
I would like to know on what are war duels based on, is it the other players battle rank? How much army or magic does he have? Cause iam kinda getting lots of loses to ppl with like 10 army when i have 212 army, or if i duel a knight (his battle rank) i lose to him also. And what is this about the heros u can set, I am confused at this part too.
So can just some explain me how and what to do so u can win war duels.

Kage Cow
06-09-2010, 12:14 PM
War is dependent on the generals you have set up for battle. On the battle page/tab click on War Rank. Then click on War Council. There are war point corresponding to each slot. Select a general to place on these slots and make sure to get yourself on the center slot since it gives 5 points. Winning will depend on the points earned by these slots. If the specific general on the slot wins a war you will get the points assigned for that general/slot. gaining more points in a war will give you a win and you will gain war points. You may have been losing since you have not set up your best generals on your war council :cool:

Deriam
06-09-2010, 01:06 PM
worth remembering is if your weak in pvp (a low bsi) leave a worthless hero in main gate (as you will lose this spot) and put yourself in one of the +3 spots