PDA

View Full Version : Aurora general

Razimir
06-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Managed to get Aurora from the chest and I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is any +pATK cap for her? My current max health is 104 and wondering how high to boost it?

There is one let down of her ability though. Auroras +pATK is calculated based on current HP, not the max HP so using her in full potential requires a lot of healing clicks on stat page.

-Raz

icollyer
06-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Managed to get Aurora from the chest and I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is any +pATK cap for her? My current max health is 104 and wondering how high to boost it?

There is one let down of her ability though. Auroras +pATK is calculated based on current HP, not the max HP so using her in full potential requires a lot of healing clicks on stat page.

-Raz

Don't boost it at all, you still get better results by putting your points into attack.

The only thing that might be worth doing is praying to Aurora until you get the Moonfall Amulet and I wouldn't have even suggested that before War.

gkouvas7
06-08-2010, 10:04 PM
No cap from what i read in other threads in the forum or the wikis.. No reason to add sp to your health though.. As someone also said why add +4hp for 1 att instead of putting directly +4 in attack.. Unless u are THE wall and want to be attacked forever and also get a large attack boost. Just feel relaxed for prayibg to aurora (or do so now) as u'll get a bonus.. I have 139hp and at lvl 2 she gives me 20att at full hp.. She takes forever to lvl up..