PDA

View Full Version : Number of hits affecting loot?

nandexus
06-08-2010, 12:26 PM
I have a doubt, and most probably it's just a bad coincidence. I could (finally) get the orc king. Needless to say it's a fantastic general. Nevertheless, since I am using him, I get very small loot from monsters. The damage I do to them, in the end, is the same as with other generals, but of course the number of times I click reduce per 5.

Therefore I am wondering whether this reduction of clicks can be interpreted as less activity, resulting in a lousy loot... (I did 5 bahamuts, with 4 mill damage each, and got just 4 or 5 pieces loot, and nothing of the nice ones by the way)

Anyways.... any enlightening idea?

Patrick D
06-08-2010, 01:15 PM
I always use Barbarus and haven't noticed any effect on the loot I get. So I assume it's no different if you use Orc King.

JereRB
06-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Probably not. I do raids every so often. When I do, I get in over 400 clicks easy. Last time, I got just shy of 600 kills in. Still only got two epics, and one was crap.

Pokpokkeh
06-08-2010, 01:44 PM
It affects dragon loots I heard (i.e. to say fifteen 5 stamina power attacks is better than five 15stamina power attacks)

Foehammer
06-08-2010, 08:42 PM
It affects dragon loots I heard (i.e. to say fifteen 5 stamina power attacks is better than five 15stamina power attacks)

If dragons are stamina based, then single attacks and power attacks are irrelevant. What matters is stamina invested.

Foehammer
06-08-2010, 08:45 PM
I have a doubt, and most probably it's just a bad coincidence. I could (finally) get the orc king. Needless to say it's a fantastic general. Nevertheless, since I am using him, I get very small loot from monsters. The damage I do to them, in the end, is the same as with other generals, but of course the number of times I click reduce per 5.

Therefore I am wondering whether this reduction of clicks can be interpreted as less activity, resulting in a lousy loot... (I did 5 bahamuts, with 4 mill damage each, and got just 4 or 5 pieces loot, and nothing of the nice ones by the way)

Anyways.... any enlightening idea?

Barbarus/Orc King helps out on damaged based monsters if you land a critical, or on monsters with blue bars. But, unless you're fighting a blue bar monster, I'd stick with Slayer or Kaiser for the critical bonus.

Orc King will help, to a point. But on most monsters, unless your damage tier goes up at all, your loot will be about the same.

nandexus
06-09-2010, 11:26 AM
I just tried with two differen dragons, 1 with simple vanquish, and 1 with orc king, using the same stamina. The result:

vanquish: 7 demi points, 1 favor point, rune axe, jewel, dragon charm, pletemail, moonfall mace

orc: 3 demi points, rune axe, dragon charm.

I don't know if it is coincidence or what, but it's a bit frustrating