PDA

View Full Version : Which Demi god should i pray to?

superpker
06-07-2010, 02:45 AM
I have just got the sword of redemption from azeron ( the other 4 demi gods i am quite hopeless my points are below 1000) and have no clue which demi god i should pray to. Please give me your advice. Thanks.

Zeira
06-07-2010, 02:47 AM
Aurora if you want her amulet, otherwise it is pretty much what stat you want. Although praying to all of them to open demi quests helps too. I myself am a hybrid with a strong lean towards pvp, so I prayed to Corv for awhile and am now praying to Mak.

igtenos
06-07-2010, 02:57 AM
Whichever one is closest to opening a demiquest. Easy 12 stat points.

Otherwise, depends on what you want to do. pvp? Malekus and Corv. mvp? Ambrosia then Mal & Corv.

In the end, you'll pray to all of them.

RAUKO
06-07-2010, 03:00 AM
Not Aurora, thats for sure ;)

Azraelswrd
06-07-2010, 03:16 AM
Pray to the one that works the best for you, whether it be potential gifts or improving a weakness in your stats.

If you do any serious monster hunting, I would consider not praying to Ambrosia, Malekus and Azeron because you will get them from hunting anyways. I'm currently stuffing myself on Corvin prayers. Aurora.... well, I'll worry about her when I need to.

**I've maxed all demi lines long ago FWIW**

igtenos
06-07-2010, 03:32 AM
Main thing early on is to open up the demiquests. Regardless of your intentions, 12 stat points is too good to pass up.

((you get 12 stat points for getting the demiquest to level 4)).

Foehammer
06-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Am I the only one that likes having 150 health instead of 100? I'm only attacked once every day or so. But it gave me the Moonfall Amulet, and now I don't have to heal as often... which is nice given the already monotonous nature of clicking games.

Foehammer
06-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Oh, the question.

Yeah, I'd go Aurora to get the amulet. If you wait to get the other one from Azriel.... it.... might.... take.... a.....while.

If not Aurora, I'd invest in Malekus for the Attack, plus his quests are slightly easier to finish than the others.