PDA

View Full Version : confused: Battles won vs Invasions won

xtrchessreal
06-06-2010, 09:50 PM
The achievement for 5000 invasions is nice to shoot for. There is a pop up counter every 5 battles I win - currently at 4205 or so - it states battles won even though I have been pretty much exclusively doing invasions. Duels won are only at 60 or so.

Question: When I win a battle does the Invasions won counter also go up?

Or do i have to eliminate the player to win the invasion?

I ask because i show only 2600 or so as invasions won and only 430 lost which is around 3030 invasions.

Anyway looking for info i cant seem to find - where is the sticky or the wiki on this?

Azraelswrd
06-06-2010, 10:04 PM
Eliminations count for nothing. A win is a win. The numbers that matter are those that appear in the ACHIEVEMENT page. They only counted your invasions when the achievements were implemented, so your wins before this do not count.

This is why the scores look different. I had 3000 PVP wins before achievements but did not count. Them's the breaks.

xtrchessreal
06-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Awwwwww......another 2400!!!

Thanx

Kage Cow
06-07-2010, 11:08 PM
The achievement for 5000 invasions is nice to shoot for. There is a pop up counter every 5 battles I win - currently at 4205 or so - it states battles won even though I have been pretty much exclusively doing invasions. Duels won are only at 60 or so.

Question: When I win a battle does the Invasions won counter also go up?

Or do i have to eliminate the player to win the invasion?

I ask because i show only 2600 or so as invasions won and only 430 lost which is around 3030 invasions.

Anyway looking for info i cant seem to find - where is the sticky or the wiki on this?

You do not need to eliminate someone to have the Invasion counter to go up.
Number of battles won counts both invasions, duels and Wars won.