PDA

View Full Version : is an impossible problem to fix

bloodwolf
06-06-2010, 06:24 PM
:mad: when i started yesterday my little sister cliked on sophia when it asked "save comrad'' now im stuck as a girl and every time i delet the profile i click on castle age and it still shows me as a faire .i dont want to be a faire .and now i cant be a guy. is there any way to fix this ???????

ShadowKnight84
06-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Keep playing, you'll get more generals. Some not even human.

mudunpapat
06-06-2010, 06:40 PM
you are you, not sophia, just you

sophia is a general that you use

just keep playing for ten minutes and you will get sophia, penelope, dragan and strider

sure 10 minutes is possible for you, right ? or it's impossible ....

niamh O'Toole
06-06-2010, 07:21 PM
If he dislikes "faires" he's not going to like the game............CA's a right nipple bucket.

Cohen the Barbarian
06-06-2010, 07:51 PM
:mad: when i started yesterday my little sister cliked on sophia when it asked "save comrad'' now im stuck as a girl and every time i delet the profile i click on castle age and it still shows me as a faire .i dont want to be a faire .and now i cant be a guy. is there any way to fix this ???????

You may be stuck as a girl, but the general you start the game with has no bearing on that.

It must be hard enough being a man trapped in a woman's body and then on top of that you picked Sophia:eek: That must be rough. At least you will soon be able to add Strider, Dragan and Penelope. As for your other problem good luck raising the funds for the operation.

Azraelswrd
06-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Next ppl will complain about Celesta in their keep. :(

Deveno
06-06-2010, 11:01 PM
i always choose my generals based on physical attractiveness. i'm rather glad vanquish isn't ugly like that gorlak guy....

Azraelswrd
06-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Can an ogre get a break? First some dude with sideburns swipes his axe then he gets bagged by the devs with a horrible bonus and now he's called ugly?

;)

Foehammer
06-07-2010, 03:32 PM

LMAO! . . . . . ROLMAO!!!!! . . . . . ROROROROROROROROROROLMAO!!!!!!!!!

So, he didn't play the game long enough to discover the Heroes tab, but DID figure out how to post in the forums?????

*classic*

To be fair, he sounds like a kid. But that's some funny stuff.

CSeyoum
06-07-2010, 03:43 PM
i always choose my generals based on physical attractiveness. i'm rather glad vanquish isn't ugly like that gorlak guy....

This is the saddest comment I have read on this forum so far.