PDA

View Full Version : Any Tips to get Wall of Fire ( Gold Dragon and Deathrune siege loot)

superpker
06-06-2010, 08:17 AM
I usually do about 200k per dragon. I have killed 12 dragons and finished 1 deathrune siege but still no loot. Can anyone tell me how much dmg I should do per dragon to ensure that I can get the loot?

Mattthew
06-06-2010, 08:20 AM
of the 9 Wall of fires I've gotten, 8 are from raids and only one from a golden dragon. one raid I did about 1800 kills and got 2 wall of fires. so that might be something to aim for.
good luck

superpker
06-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Should i start a raid or go look for a raid?

Str8up-FUBAR
06-06-2010, 08:34 AM
I have gotten 3 all from raids 2 with 250- 350 kills and one with 26 kills they were the last 26 though ... good luck

dragooz
06-06-2010, 08:55 AM
Should i start a raid or go look for a raid?

Start a raid if you have army to help you. Otherwise, join a raid. Most people are still fighting raids for Chase, wall of fire, dragon talon or demon strength. You'll have better luck getting wall of fire in raids; doesn't matter whether you have 1kill or 1000kills (it's just random).

kenixe
06-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Just join some raids, the drop is pretty much random.
There was once "I tagged" a raid, was gonna be back to do more damage the next day, but I totally forgot all about it as I was busy with the monster tab. Raids are under the battle tab after all which I rarely go to.

2 days later, I clicked on a raid Call for Arms by someone in my friend's list. Then I realized my abandoned battle. Despite doing 5 kills, I got a Wall of fire.

I reckoned the drop is pretty random??

Mattthew
06-06-2010, 05:13 PM
It sure is very random. I've gotten several Wall of fires from raids by only do 1-3 kills. And yes, when it comes to raids I think it is ok to tag since none of the raids I've even been in have ever been filled up.
otherwise I think it is wrong to tag battles except for when persons spam the same link in all the "help me with monster" threads. When I press a link that is in the wrong place I tag the ****er and hope it fails.
but good luck with the wall of fire. all it takes is to participate in a lot of raids. it will come eventually.

kenixe
06-06-2010, 05:20 PM
It sure is very random. I've gotten several Wall of fires from raids by only do 1-3 kills. And yes, when it comes to raids I think it is ok to tag since none of the raids I've even been in have ever been filled up.
otherwise I think it is wrong to tag battles except for when persons spam the same link in all the "help me with monster" threads. When I press a link that is in the wrong place I tag the ****er and hope it fails.
but good luck with the wall of fire. all it takes is to participate in a lot of raids. it will come eventually.

I like the sound of this. :D
I've been reporting the posts when I come across them, but it's appearing so frequently by different people unless there's some serious spanking in place. If I'm in a pissy mood for the day, I would track down the owner of the nick (and chain him to death if within my levels.)

Brunor
06-06-2010, 06:16 PM

Sometimes people just click on the wrong thread... it happened to me, I deleted the post when I realized it, but some people may not... it's not an excuse, but I don't see why tag the monster or chain the summoner...

And I only got one wall of fire (and 2 demon str) on a raid that I got 2200 kills, all the others I do between 100 and 500, I just kill 50~60 everytime I log in, and I only get the halberd or the frost helm... but drops are random, so it doesn't matter as long as you get enough kills for an epic or 2

kenixe
06-07-2010, 04:38 AM
Sometimes people just click on the wrong thread... it happened to me, I deleted the post when I realized it, but some people may not... it's not an excuse, but I don't see why tag the monster or chain the summoner...

There are 2 types of such wrong thread monster posts.

One monster in a wrong thread, that could be a mistake, esp with raids and castle defense, just check out the person's post history to determine..

Then there's the other nuisance. One monster in several irrelevant threads, that screams deliberate, needs to be tagged and chained. :p

Azraelswrd
06-07-2010, 04:41 AM
topic:
Drop a few hundred kills in A LOT of raids. You might get lucky.