PDA

View Full Version : Blood Zealot

morganmjm
06-04-2010, 02:45 AM
Hi - I created Blood Zealot through Azriel loot drops, but I'm not sure where it is or how to use it. It doesn't appear to be a hero that I can equip...what is it?
Thanks
M

derkaiser
06-04-2010, 02:46 AM
I believe you can find it in your blacksmith or magic page.

morganmjm
06-04-2010, 03:05 AM
You're right - I found it in the Soldier area...so what do I do with it? How does it help me?
So it's not like Chase or Medius, a hero that we equip that help us with more Attack or Defense, etc. ??
Thanks,
M

derkaiser
06-04-2010, 03:22 AM
You're right - I found it in the Soldier area...so what do I do with it? How does it help me?
So it's not like Chase or Medius, a hero that we equip that help us with more Attack or Defense, etc. ??
Thanks,
M

It helps you in invasions.

Azraelswrd
06-04-2010, 03:57 AM
It could help you assuming you have enough army to accommodate the unit toward invasion. Only your best units are selected with respect to army (friend) size.

votecoffee
06-19-2010, 10:04 PM
transcendence: 46/36 amulet
zealot: 40/40 unit

b_griffbot
06-20-2010, 06:44 AM
You got all of the pieces for a Blood Zealot, but don't understand how army units work? Wow.

BobicusTheConqurer
06-20-2010, 07:06 AM
Hi - I created Blood Zealot through Azriel loot drops, but I'm not sure where it is or how to use it. It doesn't appear to be a hero that I can equip...what is it?
Thanks
MI agree with the poster directly above me, how in the world did you battle a minimum of 3 Azriels, doing massive damage each time, and yet you don't understand the difference between a soldier and a general?

peninvade
06-20-2010, 05:21 PM
The Blood Zealot is a soldier, not a general. therefore you make more of them just like you assemble the heads of the hydra and make cronuses for your army. There is valid debate on whether the blood zealot is worth making as opposed to having the seperate parts, but i like the high power units.

TDG
06-20-2010, 06:02 PM
You got all of the pieces for a Blood Zealot, but don't understand how army units work? Wow.

Yeah seriously xD

JimmyM
06-20-2010, 06:04 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff30/cjb42/DERP.jpg

Devin93112
06-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Blood zealot sounds more like a weapon to me xD Now i know what it is :)

Spellfire
06-21-2010, 10:10 AM
I agree with the poster directly above me, how in the world did you battle a minimum of 3 Azriels, doing massive damage each time, and yet you don't understand the difference between a soldier and a general?

Lower levels < 150 does not need to do uber damage to get the drops required.

BobicusTheConqurer
06-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Lower levels < 150 does not need to do uber damage to get the drops required.Are you sure about this. By uber damage I would mean more than 6-8 million for someone under 8 million. I had a couple of my level 50ish friends in an Azriel and they did around 1 million each, their reward was a couple of rusty gloves and a marketplace. As far as I know the rewards are not dependent on level, only damage.

I would really like to know if I am wrong about this. I'm level 222 and I'm getting 3 Epics off an Azriel doing 14 million damage. I would like to know now that I would have to do more damage at level 300 to get those same 3 epics, because if this were the case I would focus on getting Azriel equipment now rather than later.

Deriam
06-21-2010, 11:27 AM
I agree with the poster directly above me, how in the world did you battle a minimum of 3 Azriels, doing massive damage each time, and yet you don't understand the difference between a soldier and a general?

a minimum of 3 ?

I had all 3 items needed for blood zealot after my first succesful azriel :D
along with two more zealot robes, devilirance and purgatory

edit to not double post

The Blood Zealot is a soldier, not a general. therefore you make more of them just like you assemble the heads of the hydra and make cronuses for your army. There is valid debate on whether the blood zealot is worth making as opposed to having the seperate parts, but i like the high power units.

you do realise the items used are absolutely awesome for war ?

you need either celeste devotion or all uniqe higher end weapons and a few genesis sword or burning blades to make the maze absolute

you need any combination of 3 DR hellplates, 3 hellforge plate, 3 AA battle gears, swordmans plate to make the zealots robe absolut

and to make blood flask absolut you currently would need 3 tracendense, moonfall amulet and 3 soulless pendant (is that the name ?)

peninvade
06-21-2010, 04:25 PM
you do realise the items used are absolutely awesome for war ?

you need either celeste devotion or all uniqe higher end weapons and a few genesis sword or burning blades to make the maze absolute

you need any combination of 3 DR hellplates, 3 hellforge plate, 3 AA battle gears, swordmans plate to make the zealots robe absolut

and to make blood flask absolut you currently would need 3 tracendense, moonfall amulet and 3 soulless pendant (is that the name ?)

I have the blood flasks engaged in war, but the other items are trumped by my genesis swords and deathrune plates. You do make the point and i will likely wait to build more until i have a supply of trancendence to trump the blood flask.
The argument i read also says: if you compare the benefit of the zealot 40/40 unit over the valor knight (strongest unit you can have in the weakest slot) to the equipment (mace+flask+armor) over the minimum purchasable equipment (ornate axe + Commander plate) the equipment adds more points to your invasion than the zealot unit. In otherwords, if your weakest unit is a valor knight or archangel, gladiator sword or axe, and commander plate, You have more points in the gear than the assembled zealot unit.

Yuntaek
06-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Are you sure about this. By uber damage I would mean more than 6-8 million for someone under 8 million. I had a couple of my level 50ish friends in an Azriel and they did around 1 million each, their reward was a couple of rusty gloves and a marketplace. As far as I know the rewards are not dependent on level, only damage.

I would really like to know if I am wrong about this. I'm level 222 and I'm getting 3 Epics off an Azriel doing 14 million damage. I would like to know now that I would have to do more damage at level 300 to get those same 3 epics, because if this were the case I would focus on getting Azriel equipment now rather than later.

Did your friends fall just short of a mil? I have a level 57 with 4 mil activity currently; I'll let you know my drops if I remember to. But I think he meant it'd be dependent on your level bracket, rather than your level.

And you can get all three pieces for a blood zealot on one Azriel. I did.

toninguye90@yahoo.com
10-19-2010, 09:24 AM

Volcanic Knight is high unit.. The reason why you need high unit because when someone that have 501 army and you have 501 army... It all about unit If you have strong unit... your invasion never fail...
for example: 40 army size vs 60 army size...
40 army size have valor knight and few volcanic knight
60 army size have phoenix and dragon..
40 army size will win.