PDA

View Full Version : Is there a list of energy spent per quest for stat point gain?

Tim Nyota
06-02-2010, 11:23 PM
I've searched the forum and wiki and spreadsheets and can't seem to find this, but wanted to be sure in case someone has already done the work on it, before i do -

the amount of energy spent per quest/subquest to achieve the stat point?

eg land of earth subquest 6 might need 200 energy for 1 stat point etc

I ask because i've realised some quests might cost less energy per go, but reward less % completed than others and so end up requiring more energy than expected. The 3rd quest in land of earth seems like a good example, from memory. I think it gives 4% progression. Other quests might give 10 or 12% etc

Essentially it would allow of list of quests to do in order of speed of getting stat points.
eg. once having all the lower and middle level demi quests, all of land of fire and the starter quests once for all other lands, to get bosses and progression - i assumed going up the land of earth and so on over time was the best option. Now im not sure it is that simple in terms of quest stat point hunting.

Most people seem to ask about the energy/exp ratio, that isn't what i'm asking here.

Cheers if anyone can link me to a list if it has already been done :)

pockett
06-02-2010, 11:31 PM
http://www.castleageforums.com/cforum/showthread.php?t=31141 should be what you're looking for?

Tim Nyota
06-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Thank you pockett that is exactly what i was looking for! :)

tricker
06-02-2010, 11:50 PM
All quests are completed to level 4. So 0 SP received regardless of how much energy is spent.