PDA

View Full Version : Odds on Keira??

Glitchie
06-02-2010, 08:49 AM
Not sure where this goes so please forgive me if its in the wrong place.

I was wondering what are the odds of getting Demon Strength to summon Keira to your army? I have fought her - both my own summon and joined other's battles - loads of times before they put in that counter in the achievements section, and now that records me as having beaten her 13 more times, and I am still missing the Demon Strength needed to summon her. I fought a Lotus and got it once, but then when I went to my alchemy page to summon Keira, it wasn't there. It was a total rip off!! I am totally, unbelievably frustrated with this. I've been fighting Keira for AGES!!!

Kage Cow
06-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Try doing a death rune seige. Some people say that getting demon strength is easier there.

Glitchie
06-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Okay, thanks. Will try.

moleman
06-02-2010, 09:09 AM
i agree... gave up on Keira and found mine quite fast from raid

Chepmaster
06-02-2010, 09:16 AM
It's very easy getting DS on Raid. I just wander WHY do people try to collect Keira since she's a no good daughter of a bytch...

Glitchie
06-02-2010, 10:16 AM
I want her because I'm a free player and I don't earn a lot of favor points or buy a lot of favor points to get a lot of generals, and I need someone new to train :D All my current generals are already at level 4 lol.

Kage Cow
06-02-2010, 12:16 PM
I want her because I'm a free player and I don't earn a lot of favor points or buy a lot of favor points to get a lot of generals, and I need someone new to train :D All my current generals are already at level 4 lol.

I already got her twice. One for myself, and one for my mini :D

Yamamoto Takeshi
06-02-2010, 03:35 PM
i just got a DS and a Dragon Talon from Raid with 1k kills, now left her soul =x

dragooz
06-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Yes, Raids are your best bet. I've got 4 demon strength, 8 dragon talons and 4 wall of fire so far. Of course, that was from over 200 Raids I've participated in. Strangely, both demon strength and wall of fire have dropped from only 2 kills. :)

brr-icy
06-02-2010, 09:07 PM
lotus likes to hand out the strength too, the plate was the worst for me

Sloth Demon
06-03-2010, 01:34 AM
lotus likes to hand out the strength too, the plate was the worst for me

Havin trouble gettin the plate too but meh, gonna try some more :D

gabrielblackwood
06-03-2010, 06:47 AM
The Plate seems to be the "new Demon Strength". Before the Raids, Demon Strength seemed to be the rarest of the Keira components. Now the vast majority of the people that I know who are missing only one part to complete Keira are lacking Dreadnought Plate.

Orbert
06-03-2010, 12:14 PM
What does having Keira in your army actually do? Her stats don't appear to be that much higher than any of the others.

I finally got her this morning after 59 Keira battles and 12 Lotus (it was Lotus who gave up the Demon Strength, the last piece I needed). I summoned her to my army, and am thinking "Okay now what?"

angcheek
06-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Which raid shld i go for DS? The one below lvl 50 or the one above lvl 50 ?