PDA

View Full Version : Anything NOT to give to Golbin Emporium?

rabidpuppy
06-02-2010, 06:20 AM
I haven't gone into researching what the stats are of all the items you can create via Alchemy, so thought I would post here to ask first:

Is there any alchemy component that I should NOT trade into the Goblin Emporium? I don't want to throw away anything that I should be keeping to make an item that is worthwhile. Although, what is the definition of worthwhile I suppose.

However, I have not yet attained either Celesta's Devotion or Serene's Arrow (I already had the death touch gauntlet and dragon helm), so until that point I'm guessing everything is worth trading in.

edit: note I have 541 Gladiator Swords & Valor Knights.. Champions Auras almost 541)

derkaiser
06-02-2010, 06:22 AM
Just trade in everything. tHat's what I did for I have almost all the goodies.

solkyro
06-02-2010, 06:35 AM
bahamut crystals are not to be given to the goblin

courtastic
06-02-2010, 07:01 AM
I was holding off on trading in a few things because I'm not sure which (if any) items I'm going to want multiples of. Is there anything I should keep trying to get more of?

Just trade in everything. tHat's what I did for I have almost all the goodies.

Frank Cadena
06-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Your soul? Just kidding. Seriously, Alpha Bahamut Artifact is another not to give to the Goblin alongside the crystals.

Kage Cow
06-02-2010, 08:37 AM
if you are an invader, dragan sword has a better offensive power than gladiator swords. :D you might stack on these if you do not have anything better

Rutherford
06-02-2010, 01:28 PM
My membership in PvM groups is important to me and I like to keep enough eggs onhand for requested monsters. So, I make sure I have at least 5 of each. The Blue and Pink serpent eggs I keep a bigger stash. Can't ever have too many of them.

Foehammer
06-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Personally, I never find any shortage of monsters on the various PvM group sites. So, if you're really looking for the Legendary Gear (I still don't have Selene's Arrow or DTG), then trade in all your monster summoning stuff (accept Bahamut crystals).

Right now, the Dragan Sword is better than Gladiator Swords, and Sophia's Battlegear is desireable if you don't have your ~500 Commander's Plates. But neither are crucial for the game, so sell it if you want.

Sell everything. Nothing is a "must have"... not even Bahamut Crystals... of course, if you sell the Bahamut crystals and end up with something dumb like Poseidon's Horn, you're gonna hate yourself....

:p

Rutherford
06-02-2010, 08:31 PM
I like to pull more than my weight. *shrugs*

I also keep a nice collection of summoning orbs, and I'll personally never want to fight any boss lower than Skaar for my own purpose. PvM is primarily a social event for me.