PDA

View Full Version : Pure Quester *Monsters Involved??

Sacredragon
05-29-2010, 10:55 AM
Hello, its been almost 24hrs since I started playing Castle Age and I have alot of fun playing it.
The reason I'm making this post was to get a better understanding of what the "Pure Quester" build can do.

"Currently I am:"
Level 29
Energy:--232
Stamina:-10
Attack:--2
Defense:-2
Health:--100
I don't PvP at all and dont intend to this time around. But I was curious that since I'm going for Quests only, what would my purpose be when fighting Monsters (Bosses). I've read some things that mentioned "Support" but I suppose Im still very low leveled to even think about that. But would I be the one to trigger a boss fight since I can get through the quests the fastest?

Any information on this would be very helpful.
Thank you for reading

Kage Cow
05-29-2010, 01:32 PM
You can join Serpents, Bahamuts, Azriel, Skaar, Ragnarok and Genesis as these monsters require use of energy. And since you are low levelled, most would be glad to have you spending your energy on their monster

Mursilis
05-29-2010, 02:32 PM
You would however need to put some points into Defense before joining such fights, otherwise you'd just be wasting your energy. 200 defense is the breakpoint for serpents, think 300 is the breakpoint in Bahamut fights.

You could also use your stamina to attack dragons. You won't do a ton of damage, but it will help you level and you may get some land as a reward along the way.

Sacredragon
05-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Okies, thanks for the information ^_^

Should I start tacking some Stamina up right now?

Currenty Level 32 with 247 energy (Everything else is at Default)

I mean should I start focusing in Defense till I hit 200---300? or try to split it between Energy and Defense, say 3 Defense---2Energy

niamh O'Toole
05-29-2010, 03:54 PM
To be fair, the pure quester can't do a whole lot. You might get bored reasonably fast.

But yeah, monsters with a fortify bar

Patrick D
05-29-2010, 03:56 PM
I would just keep dumping all statpoints into energy for a while, you will level faster and this will more than compensate for the lack of healing you will do in monster battles.

05-29-2010, 05:18 PM
After a while u well reach a point were u get bored but i suggest that you increase your defense to 300 then continue on increasing your energy so that u can assist in monsters same as my backup user i use it to help me in fortifying monsters
level 66
250 (+4) Max Energy -- Do more quests
11 Max Stamina -- Launch attacks! (cost 2)
10 Attack -- Offensive might
270 Defense -- Defense power
101 Max Health -- Withstand attacks