PDA

View Full Version : fp vs non fp monster which general to use?

isaluteyou
05-28-2010, 06:30 PM
so excluding OK and Barb. enough threads on that already. prolly enough on this already but mine is bit more specific.

Right now i have the norm generals you get from questing including zav lvl 4 and the cleaver. Asside from the norms i also have these

meph
lyra (includes the full set dont ask early on in the game i did it.)
slayer (pretty useless as far as im concerned)
illusia
Gallador
Savanna

Of all the generals i have which one do you think will give the most benefit to max damage to monsters per hit. oh and barb is probably not in my interest not enough stamina to make it worthwhile.

I now have 30fp and not sure if i actually need another oracle general might just roll for epic. But if an oracle has benefit over what i got id rather do that.

Thanks for the advice

Komal
05-28-2010, 07:19 PM
I suggest you buy the Oracle General...
If you don't like Barbarus, wait for someone that suits you, Gambling for Epic Generals is a risky business as there is very slim chance that you'll get a general, but if you get any of the epic generals its a sweet deal! That you already know as you have Mephistopheles!

I say that assuming you don't have any spare change to spend on the game, like me. If I had the money to spend I'd go for the Chests :)

isaluteyou
05-28-2010, 07:29 PM
ya i usually spend $10 a month so thats 2 oracles did most of my fp on rolls but got enough wolf spirits for me now me thinks:p so now im just going for the oracles + i also get free fp off monsters usually use those for refills.

handsodragon
05-28-2010, 07:52 PM
ya i usually spend $10 a month so thats 2 oracles did most of my fp on rolls but got enough wolf spirits for me now me thinks:p so now im just going for the oracles + i also get free fp off monsters usually use those for refills.

Well if you want to use those wolf spirits buy a roll from the onslaught chest and see if you get Anwar. At max level every 3 wolf spirits = 1 def max 10. I got him on my first roll and he is a common one.

qwertheswer
05-29-2010, 12:46 AM

hey how much many favor points can u buy with $10? is it singapore dollar currency?

Hawaiianruler
05-29-2010, 01:04 AM
Getting back on your original question.... Slayer is your best choice as long as you have a decent attack stat. If not, then zav or vanquish depending on the boss.

Good enough attack (400+): Slayer
Lower attack: Zav and vanquish are about equal on most bosses.

Azraelswrd
05-29-2010, 01:22 AM
Slayer only if you feel lucky. Otherwise, Zarevok and Vanquish are your best bets.

Zarevok = dragons, Kiera, Sylvanas, Mephy
Vanquish = everything else

Thing to keep in mind: other than Kiera and dragons, the general that gives you the fattest player attack bonus will do the most damage to the monster. Sylvanas/Mephy is better with Zarevok because they factor in player defense toward actual damage. This is why Vanquish will underperform in comparison.

isaluteyou
05-29-2010, 01:59 AM
Slayer only if you feel lucky. Otherwise, Zarevok and Vanquish are your best bets.

Zarevok = dragons, Kiera, Sylvanas, Mephy
Vanquish = everything else

Thing to keep in mind: other than Kiera and dragons, the general that gives you the fattest player attack bonus will do the most damage to the monster. Sylvanas/Mephy is better with Zarevok because they factor in player defense toward actual damage. This is why Vanquish will underperform in comparison.

Thanks thats what i was looking for.

Incidently what is the best monster slaying general including the epics? i guess there probably is not much info on this. Just wonder as some generals give +stamina so that could equate 1or2 power attacks. wonder if thats better than just hitting a couple 100 harder??

Azraelswrd
05-29-2010, 02:19 AM
The best stam booster is Araxis and that's only 10 pts. Depending on the monster, it could be worth it in the long run but I prefer high damage per attack.

Best slayer? Depends on what you have...

Malekus if you have a lot of heroes
Azriel if you have a lot of archangels
Kull if you have orc marauders
Aurora if you have a lot of current health
Lotus if you are lucky
Orc King if you have a lot of stamina

isaluteyou
05-29-2010, 02:34 AM
thanks. Guess i will have to be very very luck with chest rolls. Mind you i like a good gamble:D i guess its a toss up between gambling on vanguard or onslaught chests. Mal was always the general i wanted but i have heard the loot is better on the onslaught overall. i guess mal can wait and shoot for the %5 chance of azriel :rolleyes: already got mephy for my invasions. Irony is that i got him when i started the game had no idea what i was doing. Beginners luck is real my friends:D