PDA

View Full Version : Demi-Quest Question

Anysnaders
10-03-2009, 08:48 PM
I'm working on my first demi-quest and am wondering if I am wasting my time by continuing to go back to do it repeatedly. Do you get some kind of message saying "quest accomplished" or anything like that? (of note, I've acquired the same spell twice but haven't yet found the person I'm 'questing for,' so assume I should keep going....)

Punkle
10-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Nope. Just story lines unfold. The exception is of course the demi-quests with rewards. Those you can do untill you are tired of them or think you have got enough rewards :P

gabrielblackwood
10-05-2009, 05:57 AM
They've already added some unit rewards to the demi-quests that weren't there at first, but it would be nice if the developers would add some kind of 'reward' for completing them, at least all of them from one particular demi-power. I haven't maxed out on any of the demi-powers so I'm not there yet, just sayin.

Baron Runcik
10-05-2009, 05:23 PM
yea it would be nice to have some type of level meter in the Demi-quests, and an increase in the energy, it only gives 10% of your available energy, at least base it upon your max level, or increase the energy levels and awards as you progress up the levels.

Wincey
10-06-2009, 08:57 PM
My question is why do I keep getting the same demi-quest event over and over -- something to the tune of "You see that she has dropped her slipper by a golden something-or-other"? Do I just keep hitting the button and eventually pass that, or pick it up, or something? Is that how the demi-quests work? Or is there a glitch? :confused:

Mursilis
10-07-2009, 02:32 AM
Because that is all you ever get for that particular demi quest. Unless there is an item/spell states as having a chance to drop do the quest once for the storyline and move on. The storyline won't change if you repeat the quest.

jreb101
10-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Demi quest has 100 percent influence for all the generals in the land of fire and I do not have the drop down boxes.

Lena Gkika
10-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Demi quest has 100 percent influence for all the generals in the land of fire and I do not have the drop down boxes.

they are not drop down boxes, but additional sub-quests. Any how, you should unlock them when you do the boss fight in the end of the land of fire. Also, demi quests are quests in the demi god paths, the land of fire has normal quests

littlemouse
10-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Because that is all you ever get for that particular demi quest. Unless there is an item/spell states as having a chance to drop do the quest once for the storyline and move on. The storyline won't change if you repeat the quest.

so are you saying that the first demi quest is just repeated over and over again?? i keep getting the same message about the princess's slippers. i have also started another demi quest, does this one end or continue over and over like the first one?

Mursilis
10-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Continues over and over, they never really end. So just do them once for the storyline (multiple times if you really want the listed drop) then move on.

TomB
10-28-2009, 06:45 AM
they are not drop down boxes, but additional sub-quests. Any how, you should unlock them when you do the boss fight in the end of the land of fire. Also, demi quests are quests in the demi god paths, the land of fire has normal quests

I have seen that there are several Demi Quests near the end of the Stamina guys list that have no drops. What is the purpose of these quests? Are there drops just not listed? Is this solely for plot advancement?

Mursilis
10-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Plot advancement: yes. Also the developers may add a drop later on, as they already did that for some of the earlier demi quests in a past update.

Vida
05-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Hi. CA Wiki says that the Sword Of The Faithless is dropped from Burning Gates, and The Long Path Quest in Underworld. I've finished The Long Path and didn't get the sword so I tried the quest again. I pressed the Do Quest Again button, 33 energy points were used up but the 100% filled bar didn't empty so I could start again. Is this the way to repeat a quest? Please help me.

Lok
05-18-2010, 08:11 AM
Sword of the faithless is a random drop from the encounters in that mission. you won't get it for reaching 100% completion.

Complete the other missions in that area and fight the boss at the bottom, this will allow you to do the sub-quests. once the sub-quests reach 100% you will be able to do the mission over again until you reach 100% and repeat till level 4.

Vida
05-18-2010, 08:19 AM
Sword of the faithless is a random drop from the encounters in that mission. you won't get it for reaching 100% completion.

Complete the other missions in that area and fight the boss at the bottom, this will allow you to do the sub-quests. once the sub-quests reach 100% you will be able to do the mission over again until you reach 100% and repeat till level 4.

Thank you for your reply. I will do as you suggest. Happy CA battling!

ladyspiderdust
05-18-2010, 08:43 AM
I did all the demi quests to level 4 for the stat points