PDA

View Full Version : Quest Maps - Land of Fire

Fiuza
05-27-2010, 07:37 PM
Does anyone else noticed that new feature on Land of Fire? Its a kind of interactive map, like a RPG game. Does anyone knows if it will be expanded to all others quests?

sry, i've created it in the wrong session and i didnt noticed until now... sry guys

Budah02
05-27-2010, 10:27 PM
yeah, i noticed. I wouldn't mind it, only as long as you can toggle it back and forth. when i first go through a land, heck yeah, it would be awesome. but when i come back to level my quests or skillfully use my energy point right before leveling, i like it the way it is, where i can find the right quests without clicking everywhere

Caidi
05-28-2010, 12:46 AM
I noticed it and I really dislike it. I would be very unhappy if it spread to the other lands unless you could toggle it off.

Julak
05-28-2010, 03:50 AM
I like it, but I wish it would tell you how to unlock the locked quests. For instance there is a quest about the Orc capt Kull or something, but it doesn't tell me how to get to it.

FireKnife
05-28-2010, 11:27 AM
Kull, and the Emerald Dragon quests are one time quests for newbies. It is probably locked because your level is too high.

Iris
05-30-2010, 09:15 PM
i liked the map hope it expands to all lands, looks better and
it's more practical than scrolling down all the time

Azraelswrd
05-30-2010, 09:21 PM
It's less practical if you must click on a point to see the current status. Old way looked spartan but was very efficient with minimal scrolling (though Heaven blows that up with 10 quests instead of 5)

There needs to be a happy medium to get the best of both worlds in terms of aesthetics and practicality.

Ulet
05-31-2010, 11:34 AM
Thank God I finished all the quests in Land of Fire before the map got implemented. It made me harder to see the current subquest progress.

But another thing bothers me: If they can find time to make a beautiful map for a questing area, how come they can't find time to give all Heroes a background story (Leon, Keira, Medius, etc.)?