PDA

View Full Version : Pvp to PvM : is it possible.

KacanuHa
05-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Hi everyone.
I started playing CA in January this year, the game is interesting and got my attention. I was planning on playing for PVP, putting all my stats to attack. The point is : the more I played, the more I got bored of pvp and I wanted to hunt monsters. The problem is the slow lvling, if I had put my points in energy/stamina, I would be at least twice this lvl.
My stats were :
150 energy
150 stamina
650 attack
2 defence :D
army 66
I did ONLY duels, so army size isn't so important.
Now my stats are
200 energy
270 stamina
650 attack
2 defence

The question is : will I be able to turn this char to a PvM one, or all is lost. I put all my stars into evergy/stamina.
Also I want to ask if there is a way to delete my char and start all over. I have pretty good items and many Achievments, but I want to be higher lvl and farm for FP, I don't duel anymore. Thanks in advance :)
GL and HF everyone.

Azraelswrd
05-27-2010, 06:09 PM
You can go PVM, but with that defense you may be limited on what you do to some monsters. There's no such thing as "point of no return" in this game. PVP and only 66 army? You would have run into some problems later even with hiding.

RAUKO
05-27-2010, 06:13 PM
You can do it. It'll take time. Quickest way of transforming is energy, but your def is too low to use it in monster fights. Still, I recommend pumping energy and at some point in future balancing your attack/defense.
It will not happen over night, but it is doable.

Azraelswrd
05-27-2010, 06:15 PM
Didn't read the last part -- there is no reset.

b_griffbot
05-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Get your DEF up to at least 200 as there is a big jump at that point. I like to have my STAM and ENG the same, but you should definitely raise your ENG for fortifying monsters.

Bloodrayne
05-27-2010, 06:23 PM
What levelare you? I started In January and now level 142 and a pure Pvp'er with just 61 energy & 40 stamina (52 with Arezon) It's up to you how you play the game but it feels as there is not much for us Pvp'ers annymore :( Every new update seems to be aimed for the Pvm's :(

Azraelswrd
05-27-2010, 06:24 PM
He said he quit being a PVPer

KacanuHa
05-27-2010, 06:34 PM
I am lvl 181, i lvl once every two days (quite slowly).
I will try to put at least 500 points in Enery and 30 more in Stamina, then I will start putting in Def. I don't fortify monsters, because it seems like a waste of energy for me. Why not spending it for quests and get SP? It seems much more reasonable for me...

RAUKO
05-27-2010, 06:39 PM
What levelare you? I started In January and now level 142 and a pure Pvp'er with just 61 energy & 40 stamina (52 with Arezon) It's up to you how you play the game but it feels as there is not much for us Pvp'ers annymore :( Every new update seems to be aimed for the Pvm's :(
"All of this has happened before, and it will happen again." said Hybrid

RAUKO
05-27-2010, 06:43 PM
I am lvl 181, i lvl once every two days (quite slowly).
I will try to put at least 500 points in Enery and 30 more in Stamina, then I will start putting in Def. I don't fortify monsters, because it seems like a waste of energy for me. Why not spending it for quests and get SP? It seems much more reasonable for me...

With your def - it is a waste. Do only dragons (best XP), quest, pump energy. When you get enough energy, rise defense. Power leveler never will you be, young disillusioned PvPer, but hybrid - you might, and should. *cough, cough*

Dr Devious
05-27-2010, 10:50 PM
you could start again on my space, :)

NaPaLM
05-29-2010, 06:30 AM
I have the same problem, my BSI is massive, but and I'll hit High King soon as well. But then what..??
It would appear that now I am going to be stuck...

I have 150 Energy, 122stam and 1060attack 150defense, I roll through everyone in pvp but after HK there is nothing left to do.. Time to try and regain some of those levels I've been missing out. I'm only level 170 now, but I think if I had gone PVM I'd be in the 400's by now... At least.