PDA

View Full Version : att/deff tiers / stat advice

isaluteyou
05-27-2010, 03:19 AM
what are the tiers for att and deff that you will notice a marked diff.

Right now i have 400 att 200 deff. need to descide what the gaps are more or less so i can choose to do it now or concentrate getting my energy up.

Also am i going int he right direction with my build

energy = 120
stamina = 164
attack = 400
defense = 200
health = 107 (just doing it to get demi quests and maybe moonfall)
Army = 200 growing to 541 got meph so ill use.

My object is to be hybrid so i can pvm and pvp to a degree.

Many Many Thanks

AzerothJr
05-27-2010, 09:04 AM
Can you test it out then let me know also. Thanks in advance.

isaluteyou
05-27-2010, 04:52 PM
all i know is that there is a change at 200 deff. Beyond that im unsure.:confused:

ladyspiderdust
05-27-2010, 05:04 PM
It is thought to be in rough increments every 200 stat points

phi618
05-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Defense tiers is 200, people don't know if there are more tiers after that. Defense tier for Azriel (and A. Bahamut perhaps, I'm not sure) is 400.

Attack tier is 200 I think.

After those tiers it's linear.

Rutherford
05-27-2010, 07:55 PM
It had smoothed out considerably the last time somebody checked and reported back.

I guessed at your level. But, it does look like a Hybrid to me.

BSI: 4.62
LSI: 3.45
Combined: 8.07

Attack Power: 540.00
Beats lvl 130 Balanced BSI < 4.89
Loses to lvl 130 Wall BSI > 4.15

Defense Power: 480.00
Wins against lvl 130 Balanced BSI < 4.34
Loses to lvl 130 Glass Cannon BSI > 3.69

A/D Average Power: 510.00

isaluteyou
05-27-2010, 08:27 PM
thanks rutherford and all. Good guess im lvl 126 so not far off at all there:)

I guess i shove a few more extra into energy make it on par with stam and then probably get my increase my att + deff at 2:1. hopefully that will be balanced enough:)

kiknchikn
05-28-2010, 05:20 AM
@Spammer: Pfft... serious runners don't wear Nike Shox. They're for teenagers that want to look cool :p

Lord Dufduf
05-28-2010, 10:46 AM
what are the tiers for att and deff that you will notice a marked diff.

Right now i have 400 att 200 deff. need to descide what the gaps are more or less so i can choose to do it now or concentrate getting my energy up.

Also am i going int he right direction with my build

energy = 120
stamina = 164
attack = 400
defense = 200
health = 107 (just doing it to get demi quests and maybe moonfall)
Army = 200 growing to 541 got meph so ill use.

My object is to be hybrid so i can pvm and pvp to a degree.

Many Many Thanks

200 defense, and 450 defense are the numbers I was told. 700 defense a maybe. I heard talk about attack tiers but I think it's just incremental to the best of my knowledge. Maybe a % jump here or there, don't know.

No you are NOT on the right direction for your build, but it's not bad. Please read the 300 rule link is given in my signature. I wrote it and no this isn't a blatant plug. You said you want to be a hybrid. So it would be good for you to read it, too much info for this response.

The main problem with your build is you need 300 into energy first then 300 into stamina second. 300 is not just an arbitrary number, there is a very good reason for it. But the 300 rule is a minimum of 300. You should build up from there.

The reason I said no to your build, although your build itself is fine, it's the direction and the thought process behind it. If you truly knew what you were doing in the slayer world you would understand that the 80,000 damage you do per hit is fine. The other guy is doing 60,000 per hit, BUT he is doing 80 more hits, and the next to useless 120 energy is saying that it will literally take years to complete all quest, and that is SPs that are not in your profile, as well as the energy requirements of the new monsters.

So as CA has changed from a PVP format to PVM format 300 energy/stamina are the absolute bear minimum required and you should always build these up first, always, always, always. The fact that your building these up second tells me you been listening to the BSI school.

Every 20 levels is 100 SPs. 40 levels for stamina. At level 126 + 40 = 320 energy by level 166. This is of course a minimum for it doesn't consider quest. Once energy is built up lots and lots of quest will get complete (Energy bought you Skill points) so you can afford the intense stamina run.

Keep in mind there are 4 types of currency in CA: Land; energy; stamina; favor points.

You use these to buy skill points and levels, as well as solders and items. So the folks who are telling you you don't need lots of energy are in fact telling you to be poor like them. Think about it.

isaluteyou
05-28-2010, 04:18 PM
200 defense, and 450 defense are the numbers I was told. 700 defense a maybe. I heard talk about attack tiers but I think it's just incremental to the best of my knowledge. Maybe a % jump here or there, don't know.

No you are NOT on the right direction for your build, but it's not bad. Please read the 300 rule link is given in my signature. I wrote it and no this isn't a blatant plug. You said you want to be a hybrid. So it would be good for you to read it, too much info for this response.

The main problem with your build is you need 300 into energy first then 300 into stamina second. 300 is not just an arbitrary number, there is a very good reason for it. But the 300 rule is a minimum of 300. You should build up from there.

The reason I said no to your build, although your build itself is fine, it's the direction and the thought process behind it. If you truly knew what you were doing in the slayer world you would understand that the 80,000 damage you do per hit is fine. The other guy is doing 60,000 per hit, BUT he is doing 80 more hits, and the next to useless 120 energy is saying that it will literally take years to complete all quest, and that is SPs that are not in your profile, as well as the energy requirements of the new monsters.

So as CA has changed from a PVP format to PVM format 300 energy/stamina are the absolute bear minimum required and you should always build these up first, always, always, always. The fact that your building these up second tells me you been listening to the BSI school.

Every 20 levels is 100 SPs. 40 levels for stamina. At level 126 + 40 = 320 energy by level 166. This is of course a minimum for it doesn't consider quest. Once energy is built up lots and lots of quest will get complete (Energy bought you Skill points) so you can afford the intense stamina run.

Keep in mind there are 4 types of currency in CA: Land; energy; stamina; favor points.

You use these to buy skill points and levels, as well as solders and items. So the folks who are telling you you don't need lots of energy are in fact telling you to be poor like them. Think about it.

I actually read your 300 rule post from start to finnish. I agree with a lot of what it states. I intend on getting somewhere near 250 stam and maybe so in energy. But will do it slowly. I still have a lot of demi's to complete and other quests to lvl4 - have not even started underworld yet. Im in no burning rush to lvl fast. So unless they change something about pvp i might end up with something simular to what you are suggesting. But i will build in increments thats why i wnated to know the general idea on what those were. :-)

Lord Dufduf
05-28-2010, 09:55 PM
I actually read your 300 rule post from start to finnish. I agree with a lot of what it states. I intend on getting somewhere near 250 stam and maybe so in energy. But will do it slowly. I still have a lot of demi's to complete and other quests to lvl4 - have not even started underworld yet. Im in no burning rush to lvl fast. So unless they change something about pvp i might end up with something simular to what you are suggesting. But i will build in increments thats why i wnated to know the general idea on what those were. :-)

That's great. Thanks for reading. I have a friend who has 400 energy, 400 stamina, 1500 attack, 300 defense, He can do 3 million on a critical strike. I think he should double his stamina. But he is content with the bragging rights of the 1500 attack. As I said build to your own enjoyment, it's a game. I see great things in your future. Have fun.

Lim Chee Hao
05-28-2010, 11:55 PM
*Deleted for stupidity*